Chapter 20

Your POV (two weeks later)

The night two weeks ago had been fun and I ate with Enderlox. I didn't eat with the others because I knew I was meeting up with Enderlox. And he cooks really good. I had returned a bit later not to cause suspicion.

I would meet with him after work where we would chat and talk about random things making jokes. He is really funny. I had helped him inform Sky when the war would be by running in looking scared with a few cuts that I let Enderlox do to make it look really real. And when I left and got back to Enderlox we just laughed as I told him Sky's reaction.

Enderlox and I are having a wonderful night tonight. He cooked some steak and we ate it talking, while sitting on the top of the trees in the forest under the stars. The night was so peaceful as we sat there talking about random things. Where we where sitting was right near my house.

"So (y/n)." He starts.
"Yes Endy." I say looking at him.
"Please don't call me that." I laugh and nod. "So uh, as you know we are going to war in a week. But there is one thing I would like to know for if one of us doesn't make it out alive." He stands up and pulls me up with him.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I ask. He takes a deep breath.
"(Y/n), we have known each other for a few years now. But the past few months have been the best ones so far. So the question I want to ask you will change it for the both of us." He gets down on one knee and tears of happiness form in my eyes as he pulls out a ring. "So (y/n) will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes I will." He puts the ring on my finger. He gets up and pulls me into a kiss which I return. "I love you (y/n)." He says when we pull away.
"I love you too Enderlox." I say full of happiness. We kiss again before he picks me up bridle style.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he flys down from the tree to my house. When we land he uses his foot to open the door and he carries me in. He carries me to my room and puts me on the bed. Before I could move he got of top of me and pressed a kiss to my lips which I kissed into.

(Not including this scene but let your imagination go wild ;) )

When we pulled out of each other we laid next to each other on the bed panting and smiling. I looked over to my lover and curled up to him. "I love you Enderlox." I say as he pulls the blankets over us. He wraps his tail around me bringing me closer and kisses my forehead. "I love to too (y/n)." He says sweetly and with that I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up and looked around. The blankets were pulled over my unclothed body, my ice dragon wings and tail wrapped around me. I looked at my side to see the space next to me empty. Enderlox must be up already. I got up and wrapped a blanket around me before getting up.

I feel some pain in my lower parts but I know it was worth what happened last night. I walked over to the bathroom after getting some clean clothes. I opened the door and I saw Enderlox standing there fixing his hair. He obviously saw me in the mirror and turned around.

I blushed seeing him staring at me smiling. He also blushed seeing me with no clothes on. "Hey sweetie." He says. "Did you sleep well after last night?" I blushed.
"Yes I enjoyed it very much. Well I'm going to shower now if you don't mind." He nods and leaves the bathroom.

I step into the warm shower washing my dirty body before moving to my wings and hair. I wash my wings making me feel relaxed. Once I'm done in the shower I turn it off and dry myself. I put on my clean clothes and head out of the bathroom.

I was greeted by the smell of pancakes cooking in the kitchen which made my belly growl at me. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen to see my fiancé serving breakfast. "Morning." I say and go over to him and give him a kiss before sitting at the table.

"So you enjoyed last night." Enderlox stated sitting across from me.
"Yes it was the best night of my life especially since I work at nights..." I trailed off and face palmed. I cursed under my breath.
"You missed work again didn't you?" Enderlox said worried.
"Yes I did. My boss is going to be annoyed with me."

"How about we finish our breakfast and then you can go to your work and explain to him that you just forgot about it. Plus it is the weekend again." He says putting his hand on mine that I had put on the table.
"Yeah I will try that. Thanks." I smile.
"Now you eat up. You must be hungry. And when you get back I think we should build a new house. I like yours but I think that if we are going to get married we'll need a new house."

I look at him and smile. "So we are moving in with each other?" I ask happily.
"Why not. Do you want to?" He smiles. I get up and hug him.
"I'd love to."

"Ok so when you get back we will start." He says as I sit down to finish my delicious breakfast.

There it is. Spent the whole week trying to write the scene but I decided it would bother me and wrote that. Well you got engaged, had some fun and are now going to build a new house with Enderlox. Apparently he is a really good cook. What will your boss say when you see him? How will you explain to Alison that you're engaged? You'll just have to wait.

Vote, comment, follow me to join the flock today and keep on chirpin my birds...

You and Enderlox: Byee :D

Me: really guys? *starts flying after them as they fly away*

You: for the lols