Chapter 13

Two weeks later

Alison's POV

I am waiting by the front door of (y/n)'s house waiting for her to get back from work. You are probably wandering why I'm not at work, right? (No the forth wall again. Why Alison) Well (y/n) and I are both taking some time off because we need to spend time together.

I see her approaching and I wave to her. When she gets to me we hug. "Good to see you (y/n). Work good?" I say to my friend after pulling away.
"Yeah it was good and tiring like normal." She laughs. We both know how our boss can be.
"I will get ready and we'll head off." She says going inside.

She comes back in her normal clothes, bracelet on. I also have mine on. Hers is light blue with some white and mine is reddish orange. "Let's go."

We start walking left talking and laughing as we walked. I stopped walking suddenly seeing where we were. "What is it Alison?" She asks standing next to me.
"I-It's the entrance to the haunted forest." I say stuttering.
"Oh, yeah it is." She sounds scared.
"Can you take me in?" I ask her and she looks shocked. "You did survive when you were in there."

"No it's too dangerous. I hardly survived." She demands but I step closer to the forest.
"Well if you don't want me to die you have to come with me." I say as I run into the forest ignoring her.

I continue to run hearing her behind me but the further I go the less I can hear her. Did she stop following me? Did she go out? Did she die? Many questions were in my head making me terrified. Then I heard a branch snap.

Enderloxs POV

I followed the 16 year old girl as she runs in the forest. I could hear that someone was chasing her but this girl is my main target. She doesn't stop running as the other person becomes quieter. I stretch my wings causing a branch to snap. She stops turning around looking terrified.

Without warning I pounce other pinning her to the ground. She gasps and tries to squirm out if my grip. I spread my wings grinning evilly showing my fangs. She screams still struggling under my grip. "Well hello there. What are you doing in a place like this?" I cackle.
"I-I was with my friend. I ran in here and she followed me." She struggles out.

"Well you two will be my next meal."
"No, please." She cries out sobbing quietly. "Please."
"And why would I do that. Plus you don't have any weapon and that will make it easier to kill you."

"Well where is your friend? She won't be able to protect you. She isn't here is she?" I laugh. I feel her blood around my claws where I am gripping on her arms.
"N-no. But she survived it here." She gets out still sobbing quietly.

I let her go and stand up backing away. She looks scared and can't get up. What's with me? Almost killing my girlfriends friend. Her friend said that her friend followed her. (Y/n) will know that I almost killed her. What do I do? I panicked and fly away onto a branch not far from her.

I see (y/n) rush up to her kneeling by her side. They start talking to each other, the girl I attacked sounding weak and scared. I sit on the branch feeling scared. What if she leaves me? What will I do then? She will probably yell at me.

She picks her friend up supporting her carrying her out leaving a small puddle of blood on the ground from where she laid. I follow them quietly until they reach the border and they head home.

What's wrong with me?

Hey guys as you may of seen, I posted an update saying that I'll update this every Tuesday but I just can't keep to a schedule so I am ignoring the it and updating whenever now. I would've updated earlier but I've had lots of homework and still have an assignment to finish. But after that I'm sure there will be more updates. Also holidays are coming up in a few weeks.

Thanks guys for getting this story to almost 4k reads. I only posted this story to keep you entertained while I wasn't updating my other story but seeming you like this one so much I put the other one on hold. I have the next 3 chapters all ready to be published so I'm super excited. I have so many plans for this story.

Well anyway, remember to vote, comment, follow me to join the flock today and keep on chirpin my birds. Byee :D

(I'm obsessed with nightcore at the moment)