Chapter 23

Your POV

It has been a few days now since I got engaged and we started building our house. I have been feeling slightly sick and vomiting. We are just thinking it's from it.

The sun starts rising over the hills signalling my shift is over. My boss is giving me time off from now to the war so I can rest. I yawn and start walking to where we have been building our house which is turning out amazing. As I continue to walk the sun keeps rising giving off beautiful colours that reflect off the clouds.

I see Alison walking to the base, I wave and smile as I walk past and she does the same. The most scary thing is that Alison is going into the war and I'm scared she is going to be hurt, or worse, killed. I don't want to loose her. I have known her even before we started in the army.

I reach the forest border where the haunted forest and the bordering forest meet. I walk in and take off my bracelet. My ice dragon parts come out and I feel much faster and my seances are stronger.

I spread my wings and with one push of my wings I'm off. I zoom through the forest feeling hungry. I hope Endy will cook me something. I dodge trees with ease smiling. I continue to fly until the house comes into view, which by the looks of it, it's done. I land and look at our two story house which Endy must of been working on.

I look around and find him. He's curled up and asleep under a tree. He must be of been exhausted. A few metres away is a pile of bones and a bit of blood. And hungry. I giggle and walk over to him laying down. I lift his arm and snuggle up to him, feeling his warm breath.

I close my eyes lightly before he starts stirring. I open my eyes and see that he's now awake. I smile at him and rest my head on his chest. "Hey (y/n)." He says and yawns.
"Morning." I say. "You didn't save me any of your meal you had."
"Oh I didn't know if you wanted any. Are you hungry?" He asks sitting me up on his lap as he leant against the tree.

"Yes, could you cook me something with your amazing cooking skills?" He blushes.
"Sure, what do you want?"
"You know what, surprise me. I just don't want human, ok?" I say and get up, letting him up as he stretches his wings.
"Sure thing." He kisses my forehead before flying off into his forest.

I decide to go look in our now completed house. Inside it looks empty but we can easily fix that. I walk around looking at how well we did with building our house. The kitchen has a stove and stone bench tops, wooden cupboards sitting below them.

I walk out of the kitchen and into the hallway where there is a supply cupboard for our tools and weapons. I walk over to the stair case before walking up seeing another hallway with four doors. The three bedrooms and the bathroom.

I open the door to the biggest room to reveal a big room. It has a double bed set up in the centre of the far wall, which I helped him make. I go over to it and sit down on the comfy surface.

A few minutes later I hear Endy calling my name from downstairs. "I'm coming." I call back down before getting up from the bed. I walk out of the room and downstairs. He is cooking something that smells delicious on the stove.

"Do you like the house?" He asks as I sit down at the table in the kitchen.
"Yes the house is amazing and our bed is really comfy. What are you cooking?"
"I'm cooking bacon." He says from the stove. My mouth waters slightly knowing that when he cooks bacon it's better than anyone else cooking it.
"You know me too well." I grin.

He finishes cooking and puts the bacon on a plate and places it in front of me. I just stare at the big plate of bacon in front of me and then at him. "Are you going to have any?" I ask gesturing to my plate.
"No thanks I'm full." He says and let's out a slight laugh. "Plus you deserve something like this."

I blush and say thanks before I dig into the delicious meal of, well, bacon. I finished it off and took my plate to the sink. "Thank you Endy." I say as I wash my plate.
"Why do you call me that?" He asks pouting.
"Because I want to and I like giving you nicknames. So I want to call you that." I say and cross my arms playfully after the plate is washed.
"You know what fine. I am going to let you call me that but not all the time. Ok." He admits and I smile.

"Ok Endy. Well we need to get the rest of the furniture from my house to here like the cough, TV and any other things like tools and my clothes."
"Ok then let's go get our things."

We finish bringing the things in the house and I'm exhausted. I had put all my belongings away where they belong and I'm sitting on the bed with my tail curled around me. Enderlox comes into the room and sits in front of me.

"Are you ok?" He asks.
"Yeah I'm fine. I just want to ask you something."
"What is it? You can ask me anything." He says smiling his smile I love. I take a deep breath and begin. "Well with the war, if we do win I just want to know what will happen after. What will we do? What will you do?"

"Well, if we do win and Sky is no more, I guess we will move into the castle. And from there I think I will when I'm hungry have someone like I did before you came. You know what I'm trying to say right?" He explains and make me shiver slightly but I brush the feeling of fear off.
"Yes I know what your trying to say. Well I'm really tired working full nights all the time. Plus we've got to get rested for the war." I say and get off the bed and get in pulling the blankets up.

He does the same and pulls me close to him. I snuggle my head into his chest and close my eyes. "I love you." I say against his chest.
"And I love you too." He says back. I feel him kiss my forehead before I drift asleep.

There it is. What do you think about Endys decision about after the war? Do you think you'll win with Enderlox or not? Are you getting why you are feeling sick? Tell me your thoughts and... Why am I asking these questions again?

nathanmclaughlin39 help it's happening again. Help.

Well I had an weekend away and I saw my great aunt who's an artist. Her work is amazing and she gave me a hat that she decorated. I love my hat.

And guys, 101 followers and 10k reads on this book. You guys are amazing. To celebrate I will be doing a minecraft video and posting it on a friends channel and next weekend I will be live streaming. I don't know when it will be but it will be sometime on the weekend. Give me suggestions on what I should do in the stream.

Well vote, comment, follow me to join the flock today and keep on chirpin my birds. Byee :D

I can't wait for next chapter ;)