Chapter 41 -Part 1

Your POV

The day of the war came quickly. Everything we had that would be useful like weapons and some armour had been prepared for today. We have our plan, basically to kill Sky Army recruits but not the Dead Army volunteers. We all agreed on that part of course. And Endy is going to kill Sky, I really think he'll be able to.

I don't want to but I know we have to. It's his choice that we are but I don't like it that he chose to have the war before our baby is born. And me being pregnant, I can't fly fast because Enderlox doesn't want me harming the baby. But I want to fly, I need to fly. It's nearly impossible for me not to fly.

I'm downstairs sitting on the couch, upset again because Enderlox isn't letting me even fight or use my bow. Not even my bow! "But I want to fight." I pout to my husband who is standing in front of me.

"(Y/n), you can't fight. You'll get hurt, then the baby will get hurt. I can't risk you two dying." He says bending down so he is eye level with me. I frowned.
"Please, I really want to help." I ask again for probably the twentieth time today.

"I'm sorry, you can't." He says and I feel as if I'm about to cry. All I want to do is help out, "Hey don't cry, I just don't want you hurt. You mean the world to me." He sits next to me and wraps his arms around me bringing me close. He ran his fingers through my hair and I buried my head into his shoulder.

"C-can I at least fly?" I stutter. He sighs.                                          
"Ok fine, but you can't fly fast so I'm going to carry you there. And I'm going to let you take your bow only so you can protect yourself. Just no fighting anyone, ok?"
I smile, "Thank you."

He gets up to sharpen his claws for a bit while I get my bow and strap on my quiver over my shoulder. I change into my ice dragon hybrid form and place my hand on my baby belly. I sigh and walk out to where Enderlox is finishing of sharpening his claws. He sees me and smiles, "Let's win this war shall we." He says holding out his hand.

I look at his hand but don't grab it since he still has his claws out and I know that if I even slightly touch one, I will be cut. He obviously reads my mind and sheaths his claws. "Now we shall." I say grabbing his hand.

We go outside and see Alison, Jameson, Moss and Daniel standing there all in their hybrid forms. "You finally sorted it out?" Alison asks Enderlox. He glances at me and nods.
"Yes, she is going to take her bow but only to protect herself." He says, "Now then, let's win this war!"

Jameson took off running on all fours, Moss and Daniel flew after him a minute after. Alison turned to us with a smile, "Good luck out there and let's hope we win." After she said that she spread her wings and took off.

"Ok, now for you." Enderlox said and put one arm under my arms and the other under my legs lifting me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck for support. I nuzzled my head into his chest and before I knew it, we were off.

Sky's POV

I walked out of my room with my full butter armour on, my sword in its sheath by my side. I need to get my horse for the war to ride on, we need to take Enderlox down.

"Sky." I hear Seto call when I reach the bottom floor. He's in his full iron armour half of it enchanted with a sword by his side, "The water cannons are ready and loaded with recruits ready to use them."
"Thank you Seto, are you sure they'll work?" I ask hoping that our plan won't fail.
"Yes, we've tested them and they work perfectly." I smile. We are going to win this thing.

I rode out of the stables to the front through the crowd of recruits, both from my army and Dead Army. Like Enderlox requested the Dead Army volunteers have a bright green headbands over their helmets. We still don't know why he wanted this but we went with it.