Chapter 9

Image will be explained

Your POV

I went to work thinking about what has happened. I've most likely gotten two members of Team Crafted in danger and I have to protect them from Ty. But at the same time I'm going out with Deadlox, well Enderlox. But what if my boss finds out I'm dating? Will he ask who? What will happen when I say who it is? What if Sky finds out? So many questions rushed around in my head that I couldn't count them.

I went to work like normal and came back in the morning like normal. Once I got home I washed up, had breakfast. I don't know what time Enderlox said to meet him at so I decided to go now. I made sure I looked good with my (f/c) pants and shirt.

I decided it would be quicker to fly so once I had made it inside the forest border I took off my bracelet letting out my (f/c) bird wings. I stretched them out and with one push off the ground I was flying. I flew quickly dodging trees and branches gaining speed as I went. Soon I found myself in the haunted forest. How I knew? There are spots of dried blood every now and then. Also it was a bit darker then the forest I just came from.

I flew up out of the forest into the sunlight, looking around keeping a flight. I saw the biggest tree in the forest a little bit away and flew towards it. I was flying towards it because Enderlox told him thats his home base and where we met. As I approached I dove back into the trees landing on the ground quietly. I walked to his tree and waited.

After a while I heard the rustling of leaves about me. I looked up at the noise smiling. "Ender, it's not scaring me. Come out." I said playfully.
"Aw, I just wanted to have fun." I hear him say in disappointment. I saw his figure fly over me then land in front of me. "You look good today (y/n)."
"Thanks." I say blushing.
"Sorry I don't look good. It's hard to wash out dried blood from two years ago." He apologises.

"That's ok. You look good anyway." He blushes. "So, what do you want to do?" I ask wandering if he has plans or not.
"Follow me." He says taking off slightly but not too fast. I quickly fly up and catch up to him.
"Your fast." He says complimenting my flying.
"I've been practicing."
"Let's have some fun."

As he says that he flys off out of the trees into the light. I chuckle and fly up out of the trees to see Enderlox flying in one spot. "Want to race?" He asks me.
"Sounds like fun. Where to?" I ask ask excitedly.
"How about, to the army base?" He suggests. I'm shocked. He'll be seen. We'll be seen.
"But what if your seen? What if we are seen?"
"We'll stick to the clouds but making sure we can see the base. First there gets to decide what we do next." He says evilly.
"Deal." I announce. "Ready, set, GO!"

He took off but I stayed behind giving him a head start. I changed into my ice dragon side. I new ice dragon hybrids were the fastest fly hybrids. Even faster then the normal enderdragon hybrid. Then I take off wind rushing through my hair. Soon I past Enderlox who was just flying at his normal pace. "How are you that fast?" He yells up to me as I fly ahead.

"Do you need some help back there Endy?" I asked teasing him.
"No and don't call me that!" He yelled and started to fly faster. I fly even quicker because I can go much faster. He looks shocked but continues flying after me.

As I fly quickly just under the cloud line I see the base coming into view. I fly a bit quicker and in a few minutes I am directly above the base. I stop mid air as I cheer knowing I just beat my own leader at a race. (You did it. Cookie for you)

Three minutes later he stopped next to me. "How are you that fast?" He asks slightly panting.
"Didn't you know ice dragon hybrids are the fasted of flying hybrids?" I ask cheekily.
"Well then, no I didn't. I even read books on different types of hybrids before I ran away. I never saw anything on an ice dragon hybrid."
"That may be because I'm the only one left." I said sadly.