1 Year Anniversary

Guys, I just checked and when I joined wattpad and I realised that today must of been the day I joined. I honestly can't believe it's been one whole year I started on here. I joined wattpad to read a book I saw on YouTube through Bodil, then I came to see that there are all different books so I started reading xXBritMitXx's and PossiblyAwesome's  books and then I decided at I would do my own. Sure at the time I started I knew nothing about story writing and I hope to someday redo my first book since I've learnt so much and met Sk many amazing people. Thank you everyone for 131 followers in one year, it's amazing.

For one year I have had so many wander full and memorable times with wattpad. My first follower, nathanmclaughlin39 you are a very funny and supportive person who helped me get ideas for Crafting Team Crafted whenever I got stuck even if when I wrote them it was very badly done. Like I said, I hope to re write it and hopefully you could help me do that once I've done the sequel and just a spoiler there will be one op after that.

So thank you guys so much for an amazing year. 131 followers, 23841 reads, 1445 votes, and so many friends made. Thank you. Thank you so much everyone of you. So to start of another year of wattpad, vote, comment, follow me to join the flock today and keep on chirpin my birds. Byeeeeeeee :D

Fun fact: xXBritMitXx actually helped when I was creating my OC GirlyBirdGamer in what colour shirt she should have and she said blue so that's what it is today :) thank you if you're reading this