Chapter 14

Your POV

I rush Alison out of the forest heading towards my home. I knew Enderlox was watching me carry her out but I knew he would stop at the edge of the forest. And he did. I support her all the way to my house. When we get in I laid her on the couch as I rush to get my first aid kit. I come back and quickly stop the bleeding from both arms where his claws dug in.

I finish it off by wrapping a bandage around each wound. She is still fairly weak. "I will take you to the guest room where you can sleep. Your tired and weak." I say helping her up off the couch.
"Thanks."

I lay her on the bed in the spare room making sure she is comfy. I start to head to the door when she stops me and asks. "Where are you going?"
I stop and turn to her. "I am going back into the forest. I think that I dropped something when coming to rescue you but don't worry. The thing in the forest, he won't hurt me. Since I survived him and knows my hybrid type he's practically scared of me." I explain before she can get worried and tell me not to go.

"Oh, ok. Just be safe." Alison
"I will."

I went out of the house, locking the doors so no one could get in. I ran to the haunted forest and transformed when I was in. I flew to where I had found Alison bleeding from her arms, laying on the the ground. I saw the small patch of her blood. I looked around to see where he would be.

I flew up a bit and saw a faint purple glow through the trees. "Enderlox." I called sounding cross but gentle. "Come on out."
"No." He growled back.
"Ok then. I just wanted to ask what's for dinner." I explain to him. Hint the sarcasm.

"Oh, uh I don't know. What do you want?" He asks shyly.
"No, I was asking because I saw blood on the floor and it's fresh too. So what are we having?" I sound more concerned.
"Ok ok, I know that I almost killed her. I was hungry and I didn't know she was your friend. But I didn't kill her. Please don't hurt me." He admits finally.
"That's what I wanted to hear."

"I-Is she alright?" He asks stuttering. "I mean I almost killed her."
"Yeah she's alright. She has claw marks on both arms and is now all bandaged up. The claws marks you gave her are deep but not too much damaged occurred." I say as calmly as I can at this time. "She is in the guest bed healing so you won't be able to come in until she's healed."

"Oh ok. Just tell her that I'm sorry will you." He says calmly.
"Sure. Can you come out now? I want to see you."
"Ok."

He comes out from where he was sitting or hiding and hovered beside me. "I'm sorry that I almost killed your friend
(y/n)."
"But I'm glad you didn't. Other wise I would've probably killed you."
"Ok then."

"I love you (y/n)."
"I love you too. Well I'd better go and get ready for my job tonight. I will see you soon." I say flying off a little bit from my boyfriend.
"See you soon."

That's another chapter done. After the next two I will have to write some more out.

4 THOUSAND READS! 69... No 70 FOLLOWERS! 213 VOTES! Bub rcdtrdyftf gjj dugd Je had suh jehe ugh. Gjhgehvgebihgehbigebhgebehubeheoyubhenguvtsevygudweasbygvuuftctdy tysvygus vveytsbyiusniuhsisbugibsgysvbgysgiysbgysbgysbuygsbsgysbyygsbygsbgusybsgysbygusuygb.
I just want to say that you guys are awesome.

I would add an image but the wattpad app is being a pain and won't let me. Well anyway my school term as two weeks left then I'm on holidays. I can't wait because I'm going to see snow for the first time. I can't wait. It doesn't snow in my country but there is one place it does.

Did you know that I got the idea for Alison because that is my sisters name. She doesn't look like the character in this book though. Anyway I will end it off here so vote comment follow me to join the flock today and keep on chirping my birds.

You: byee :D
Me: *facepalms*