Chapter 33

There's going to be at least four POV changes in this one, enjoy. Mwahaha

Enderlox's POV 

There I have now declared my second war on sky and his thing he calls an army. Seriously, he is a coward and has a really weak army. His face sure was shocked when I told him that we are going to war again.

I continued flying through the forest heading home, dodging trees and branches. Honestly I think I have a better chance this time since Alison is now on our side.

I arrived home landing and folding my wings. I smiled to myself and walked into the house. Inside I saw (y/n) resting on the couch, one hand on her belly and eyes closed. She looks so cute when she's sleeping, or in this case, resting.

I walked over and sat on the couch next to her. Her eyes opened and she looked at me. "Hey (y/n), did I disturb you?" I ask.
"No I was just waiting for you to get home. So Sky was in he forest with, Jason, Jerome and Seto. What were they doing here?" She asked sitting up and facing me.

"They knew that I got married. I'm thinking that they came in to stop me some how." I explained.
"So they know about me?" She asked.
I move and sit next to her and held her hand. "No, they just know I'm married, they don't know who and that's a good thing. I wouldn't want them hating you too now would I?" I give her a kiss on the forehead and she smiles.

"Thank you." She rests her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes.
I get nervous knowing I will have to tell her that we are going to war again. "(Y/n) I have to tell you something." I say getting her attention.
"What is it? What do you need to tell me?" She asks concerned.

"Well, I might of declared another war..." I say trailing off.
"What!" She yells. "Another war? Why another war? You know how many more people from dead army were killed than sky army."
My eyes widened. "W-what?"
"What I just said is exactly what happened."

"Well luckily I told sky to make sure any volunteers from dead army wear a bright green headband on their helmets, just so I know who's who. Are you mad with me?" I ask worried.
"Now I'm not mad, just shocked. Why didn't you tell me before?" She asked looking me in the eyes. I looked into her beautiful (e/c) ones as she looked into my bright purple ones.
"I was going to tell you but I saw them in the forest and, just took the chance. I'm sorry." I hung my head, disappointed with myself.

Instead of yelling some more or leaving me she hugged me. I was shocked but put my arms around her pulling her into my lap. "Hey it's ok. You're just doing what's best for us and our child. I just have one question, when is the war?" She exclaimed.
"I said that they have four months to prepare, so four months." I answer her question and she just sighs.
"Did you really declare it for before our child is born?" She muttered to herself.
"What? What do you mean?" I say as she just relaxes, closing her eyes.

"Pregnancy takes nine months. It's been three so far and then the war is in four so that'll be at seven. When we go to war I'll still be pregnant for another two months." I mentally face palmed. She is so smart. And I'm not.
"I'm so dumb, how could I not of known." I ask myself.
"I am the one who's carrying our child." She jokes.

"I love you Endy, no matter what." She says then kissing my lips. I smile.
"I love you too, and I will protect you and our child." I say returning the kiss.

Your POV

Alison is now back from work and we are eating dinner inside for a little change. We are just watching the TV eating on the couch. I'm cuddled up to Endy having finished my food. He sighs. "I guess we should tell her now." He whispers to me. I just nod.

"Hey Alison." Enderlox gets her attention easily.
"Yes Enderlox?" She asks finishing of the last bit of her steak.
"We-I have something to tell you." He says.
"What is it?" She gets curious with nearly anything so you have to make sure not to keep secrets around her or exclude her from a conversation. Otherwise it'll get ugly very quickly.