Chapter 15

1 week later

Your POV

Alison is now all healed up. I had said to our boss that she was sick all week and I had done her job for her. Now I am really tried.

I just got back from my sift and I saw Enderlox sitting on my roof again. I climb up with all the energy I have left in me and sit beside him, leaning my head on his shoulder. I feel like I could just fall asleep right now with Enderlox. His wings could keep me warm while a slept and he would protect me from any danger.

"You tired (y/n)?" He asks as I start to fall asleep but I manage to stay awake and give him a nod.
"You want me to take you inside?" I nod. I feel his strong arms pick me up and I feel us gliding down from the roof. I hear the door opening and closing, his footsteps on the wooden floor. I hear another door open.

Then I feel something comfy underneath me. My bed. I instantly curl up, trying to get warm. Suddenly I stop trying. Something like a thick blanket is wrapped around me and I relax. I feel Enderloxs warm breath on the back of my neck, letting me know he is behind me keeping me warm.

"Tell me to wake up when I need to start getting ready for work..." And I trail off falling asleep.

Enderloxs POV

She falls asleep under my wings. I smile thinking how cute she is when she's sleeping. I'm guessing that her friend is better now other wise she wouldn't of let me in. I honestly feel sorry for the fact I almost killed her.

I feel (y/n) breathing as she sleeps. I hardly get sleep, but when I do I make the most of it. I decide that I need to sleep since I haven't in a few days. Soon I drift off to sleep knowing I have to wake up in a few hours to wake (y/n) up.

Your POV (sorry for all the changes)

I wake up to someone nudging my side. "Five more minutes please." I say ignoring whoever is trying to wake me up.
"But you have to go to work." Enderloxs stern voice says.
I instantly open my eyes and sit up shocking Enderlox. I get up off the bed to go and have a shower.

"Thanks for waking me up. I'd better get ready now so if you could leave the room." I tell him politely. I hear footsteps and the door opening, then closing signalling he was out of the room.

After I had my shower, got dressed and had something to eat, I said goodbye to Enderlox and headed to work. When I got there I was greeted by my boss. Beside him were Jason and Jerome. Wait what are they doing here? "Hello (y/n), feeling good?" My boss asks.
"Kind of. Feeling tired after filling in for Alison and doing my job for the past week but I'm fine." I say a bit sleepily.
"Well I hope you have enough energy for training with Jason and Jerome. How about you go show them what you can do."
"Ok."

My boss left to do something else while Jason, Jerome and I went to the training grounds. "So what should I show you two first?" I say grinning slightly.

So then. That's another chapter. I'm tired. I just woke up. Its 6:10am in the morning. I'm going to write some more chapters.