Death Waits For No One Nightmare( Duke X Missi X Reader)

Shout out to LilyFlashDrop for this amazing request. If you Spooklings would like a request for a fanfic dm on Wattpad or follow on Insta Blurrydraws to PM if you like whatever you choose I'd be happy take you're submissions and add them to the fanfics ^^.

Warnings: Mild Depression, panic attacks, severe trauma, death, nightmare.

I'll add Warnings to be caution on what type of fic you'll be diving into. Thank you and enjoy ^^

Nightmares are part of being human not matter how hard you try to escape or ignore the past it always has a way to come back and haunt you.

You have left you're home and stumble upon the abandoned castle that the locals heard about but whoever enters never comes back. You meet two vampires Duke the one who owns the castle and has a desire for women and blood at times. Missi the girl who had enter his castle that particular night being his bride but she declined and clearly want to take vengeance. At the end they live together tolerating each other because in there past things weren't so great for them. Fighting and hating each other won't solve everything so they are very great friends but Duke attends to break the truce making Missi becoming bitchy once again. Being the only vampires in the human world they're plan was sucking upon Y/N's blood but they sense pain through her eyes and decided to her stay. The two vampires and human became great friends and always became a useful help.

You were always the outcast, people judged you, you're parents constantly kept fighting you, and majority you would hide in you're home whenever your mom's neighbor visit. Always made sure to keep the doors lock and hate the sound of his pants being unbuckled.

That's why you went you're own way to find a way to escape the site of reality with the cuts, burns, bruises, and the tears you left anywhere you go just a painful memory lane.

Things were different with Duke And Missi sure they had there complicated relationship but they don't abandoned no one.

One Night you were with Duke and Missi sitting together on the comfy red sofa watching Bran Stoker's Dracula on high television. Missi wanted a TV so Duke went to the nearby fair and won you guessed it a TV that's very wide. You munched on the bowl of popcorn in your pajamas same for Duke and Missi all nice and warm since it was cold night.

Why can't I've been taken by Dracula? Missi complained and taking another sip of her red wine.

Hello I'm right here? Duke said waving his hand.

Sorry Duke but you don't qualify Dracula standards. Missi pointed out while watching the scene were Dracula upon the stairs holding the candles welcoming his next meal.

That's kinda of harsh Missi! Duke said crossing his arms.

I think you're vampire material You said trying to laugh.

See at someone has manners Duke replied lays back with his legs up on Missi's face.

See girls like you would die for this sexy legs here. Duke said admiring his long lady like legs.

Must been hairy, and bones all over Missi said with a smirk.

Why do you think Y/N Missi turn to you the both of them waiting for you to respond.

Why I like Duke's legs and Missi you have fine taste picking wine. You replied laughing awkwardly. It hard for you keep those two from almost killing each other.

Fair enough they both replied as you rubbed you're eyes and heading up the stairs.

I'm going to bed see in the morning or night whenever you guys come out. You said Duke and Missi said Goodnight letting you sleep.

You went into you're bed deadly tired using the velvet bedsheets to cover you're whole body and drifted eyes started to shut.

" WE GOT THEM"

BURN THEM TO THE STAKES OF HELL!

What? You said It was still night and you were in the town walking down a narrow path it was hard to see from the fog in the sky. You felt something dripped on you're foot looking down it was a puddle of blood. You gasps in horror did not know who the blood belong to then something caught you're air one of Missi's hooker heels layed on the grass then you saw half torn cape that belongs to Duke you realize that you're friends who are vampires are in trouble.

NO LET'S STAB THEM COUNTESSLY!

YEAH MAKE THEM REALLY SUFFER!

You hear more voices and you started to run stealing a old crafted knife looking for your friends Duke and Missi until you stumble upon their corpse it was too late.

Seventeen stabs all over Missi, and twenty stabs all over Duke. Blood dripping down there hands and to there feet. They eyes gazed upon the starry night sky that's all they could do. Missi's good eyes being ripped open by a pair of pylers and Duke's good hand chopped up by a butcher knife, some of their bones exposed but they were no tears just blood dripping down their cheeks. Laying on the ground lifeless and brutally killed you kneel down hugging Duke and Missi's corpse crying in pain and despair.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO WHY WASN'T IT! I DESERVE TO DIE NOT YOU! TAKE MY PLACE AND LET MY FRIENDS LIVE PLEASE! You cried so hard hugging tightly part of there flesh started to open up as you backed away. You stepped back hands over your head shaking all over and screaming on top of you lungs those were the only friends you had. You did not want to go back to your orginal between people, your home, the neighbor, backstabbing and more pain.

BANG

( Cough.... Cough... )

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!? SHE'S NOT A VAMPIRE.

You look at your chest a bullet went though you're coat blood soaking in the coat and you're finger, you layed down holding your dead friends hand with fresh tears pouring down you're cheeks and the locals gathered around seeing what they have down taking a innocent life.

Death...death waits for ... no

One.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! AHHH! AAAAAHHHH!

HEY CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN! Missi said holding you right on the shoulders.

Y/N you're here! YOU'RE OKAY Duke said snapping his fingers.

You got back a little with tears running down your cheeks. Your eyes were itchy and puffy from the crying you done in the nightmare.

What's wrong Duke said his hand cupping you're cheek. You panic attack came back as Missi embraces you're back rubbing it gently as you start to calm down.

You must had a nightmare Duke responded frowning for concern.

I did and it involved you and Missi BEING KILLED!!!!! You shouted then wailing again.

Shh it's okay me and Duke are right here. We're alive. Missi said using the tissue to wipe off Y/N's tears

No... it felt too real.

I would die with tons of women Duke said with light smirk as Missi slaps him.

Sorry Duke responded rubbing his cheek.

Why did it involve us? Missi was concerned.

Yes why are we involved Duke added.

You two complete me by showing me the light and breaking away my darkness which was my past between being an outlast and a toy..... Y/N said knees up her face and shuttering from the thought.

We'll there's nothing to worry about it because we're here Missi said with a nice smile.

We'll never leave you Y/N because you showed me and Missi better things. Duke responded as he takes off his cape puts it around Y/N for comfort. The two vampires hugged Y/N tightly to comfort her from the horrible reality of a nightmare. She collects the ugly thoughts throws them away and enjoy the affection and care.

Thank you.... Y/N said the tears drip from her blanket no sadness but hope.

End ~