A Sensitive Spot Duke and Missi X Reader🍋~

Y/N's Pov

At gym class nothing much happened except I had to go in the weight room and do some activities in order to get points. I didn't mind being fit but at the end kicks ass when I'm all done nothing but pain and whole body aching from the soreness. Every machine takes a lot out of me and it's not even the end of the day yet I only have one class to go too. I'm never going to forget this and the worst thing of all only 4 girls and the rest are all guys and what I'm I? A CLUTS!!!!! B/F and I were playing with a weight play it was fun but it sure will hell a lot hurt my stomach later. I needed a break from the machines and let the guys use them as for me outside with B/F tossing the weight ball. We did this all day and even before the bell rings. I wasn't paying attention when I look the other way to see the clock and the majority of guys I felt a "BUMP" I catched the ball with both of my hands but I felt a throbbing pain someone sensitive which made my checks pink since it's really embarrassing to even talk about. My B/F ran up to me saying if I was okay.

B/F: Oh my gosh! Y/N!? Are you okay?

Y/N: OWWWW! Yeah I'm fine the ball just hit somewhere at me.

B/F: The elbow, knee, stomach, face, chest, oh I know the neck!

Y/N: No neither those are correct I know where it is but it's embarrassing.

B/F: Come on tell me! I'm your best friend aren't I.

Y/N: I know but it's really werid and uhh...

B/F: PLEASE TELL ME!

Y/N: Fine I think the ball hit my right boob.

B/F: Say what now?

Y/N: I SAID THE BALL HIT MY RIGHT BOOB!!!

B/F: Oh one of your boobs got hit.

Y/N: Exactly!

B/F: Pfft.........HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Y/N: It's not that funny my right boob really hurts.

B/F: I know but I can't believe out of all the parts it's the....Hahahahaha!

Y/N: UGH! I can't take this I'm going to get professional help this throbbing pain in my boob is killing me!!!!! Owe!

B/F: Wait weight lifting class is not over and what about last period.

Y/N: Just say that I'm visiting a doctor who's lives far away from my town.

B/N: What Just happened

                   Duke's Pov

I was sitting on the couch with my legs up eyeing Missi the whole time wondering what book she's reading now. I love to annoy her and be with her makes me filled with glee although she hates but I don't care were bonding. She looks back at me with a dark cold glare as for me my eyes closed smiling trying to act cute but it didn't work. She punched me straight in the face landed on my bottom but I wasn't going to give up. I crep my way back to the couch and look up at Missi again.

Duke: Whatcha reading Missi?

Missi: Do you really want to know?

Duke: Yes I do it fantinise me of every book you can read in a day and not get bored.

Missi: Reading helps me think and approve my literature.

Duke: Sounds kind of lame but I get your point.

Missi: Maybe you be smart if you actually learn but of course you never will.

                     Duke's Pov