Damsel Birthday~ It's My Birthday ~

The Writer's Pov

Today is the day February 19 my official birthday. I can't believe I'm 17 it's my favorite age I always wanted to be but other shit I have to deal with but that's later on life. I'm suppose to enjoy this birthdays are important and special after all. I went to the nearby castle that rumors have suggested two shadows live their and always argue about anything. I always wanted to check it out and since it looks abandoned why not. I step in the castle pretty dark but I really love the decor sitting on the carpet laying down and looking at so many portraits I wonder who really lives here until my head had a ( BONK)

Shadow Duke and Shadow Missi grabbed the writer with both arms as they tied her down a chair with rope and putting on her mouth a gag with the words " Happy Birthday ". They waited for her to wake up and see why she was trespassing the castle.

Shadow Duke: Do you think she'll wake up?

Shadow Missi: Of course dumbass why else that were waiting dumbass?

Shadow Duke: Must you always insult

Shadow Missi: I do whatever the hell I want.

Shadow Duke: Why can't you be nice for once!

Shadow Missi: Two words Fuck You!

Writer: What the hell!?

Shadow Duke: Hey she's awake! Hello darling I'm you're worst nightmare~

Writer: I don't know who you are?

Shadow Missi: He's an idiot but we're shadows

Writer: Shadows woah.

Shadow Duke: However I'll pay the price for a bite ( Place his finger on her lip)

Writer: ( Blushed ) Uhhh...

Shadow Missi: ( Whacks him with the staff) You'll have to ignore him he's a gigolo.

Writer: Oh my

Shadow Missi: He'll do anyone.

Shadow Duke: I'm good in bed~

Writer: ( Shutters) Anyway why I'm I tied up?

Shadow Missi: We we're wondering if you were trespassing the castle.

Writer: I just wanted to come in to explore around.

Shadow Duke: I can explore what's under your pants.

Writer: Back off!

Shadow Duke: Fiesty one isn't she.

Shadow Missi: No one cares.

Writer: What are you going to do with me?

Shadow Duke: WE'RE GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!!!

Shadow Missi: THAT'S NOT HAPPENING!

Shadow Duke: Awww it would been a show.

Writer: Look I'm sorry if I was trespassing.

Shadow Duke: I also heard it's your birthday~

Writer: Yes why?

Shadow Duke: I wanna sing a song to you and something more but that's later.

Shadow Missi: Happy Birthday by the way and you better not be pulling anything Duke.

Shadow Duke: It's nothing.

Shadow Missi: This is gonna be embarrassing.

Shadow Duke: Happy Birthday To You, you smell like a rotten fruit, I'd like you to try me in bed Happy Birthday To you!

Shadow Missi: That was terrible!

Shadow Duke: Nothing but hatters~

Writer: Thanks for the birthday song.

Shadow Duke pulls out some cake and starts to eat in front of her as Missi toss her her present so does Duke then Shadow Missi opens a bottle of red wine giving herself a glass and other spill on the floor. Shadow Duke lights a cigarette and smokes in the writers face as she coughs and pulls more on the rope as he puts on the Happy Birthday gag on her waving his fingers. She rolled her eyes as Shadow Missi leans against her chair resting with the staff as Duke waves a condom around like watch this made the writer turn red. Shadow Missi fell asleep in the chair this made Shadow Duke chuckle deeply.

Shadow Duke: I have you all to myself~

Writer: What are you doing?

Shadow Duke: Be quiet and you'll feel nothing at all~ ( Strokes her hair and slowly crawls to her)

Writer: Help...( Gulps)

Shadow Duke: Just you and me.

A Few Hours Later

Shadow Duke: That wasn't so hard was it~

Writer: Mmm....( Sleeps in his bed clothes and undergarments on the floor)

Shadow Duke: You were successful.

The Writer was too tired and fell into a deep sleep in his bed all by herself. Shadow Duke let her rest after his business with was done and Shadow Missi grabs Shadow Duke's arm twist it since she knew what he done.

Shadow Missi: YOU SICK BASTARD!!!!!! ( Hits him with the staff )

Shadow Duke: Owwwee I'm sorry! Missi owwww!!! That hurts

Shadow Missi: Idiot!!!!

The End~

Special Thank You to all my darklings for all the birthday wishes! ❤