A Vampire For All Seasons Spring Duke X Peril Reader Lemon~🍋

Duke's Pov

Ahh~ Spring is finally here of course it's still night time but as myself a very good looking vampire would like to cherish this moment by getting in a new style. I open my curtains and hear the bats chirping and a mother a 2 little owls sitting near the largest tree in my little garden. I put on a pink shade suit white ruffles, long dark shade pink, black pants, white heels, black top hat, with white ribbon ruffles and a rose to with it and some rose petals. I grabbed my black guitar and headed outside whistling a tune and looked at the beautiful sky and fresh air I breath it in and out and walked all around the different shades and types of flowers I smell them all and looked around it was so peaceful but a little too quiet though. It get very lonesome here if I only had a someone to share me songs, thoughts and words too. Maybe someday I'll have a chance but for now I'll just keep hope and enjoy myself by sending all my troubles away by playing my guitar sitting down and relax . I saw the tallest tree with so many leafs and flowers and the wonderful grass touching the edge of my heels. It was also behind the gates of my cemetery and it was a perfect space to play my guitar. I sat down and saw bats and other creatures like a little audience want to here my music I smiled and start to play.

                       Y/N's Pov

It was the first day of spring and you got spring fever no literally you do. You have many tissue up your nose or around you're house and medicine you take from you're running nose your hair a mess and bangs in my your eyes since you couldn't really sleep with this cold you had to have iton the first day of spring. You wore a black long sleeve sweater that shows your shoulders, bra straps pair of torn up hot pink jeans and your black boots You mostly stayed in the house but you wanted to go outside because most of my time I'm reading books and drinking a lot of beverages and going to the bathroom a lot. You found another book and sat in a chair putting your head down near your arms that are both crossed and me reading my book titling my head up and more mucus coming out while you still had a whole pile of tissues on the table and the ground why do you sick now of all the days. As you keep reading a book while trying not to blow your nose again you suddenly hear music playing outside and you could hear the music playing even on the window which was locked. You got up and open the window and looked around to see where is this music is coming from but it sounded like a guitar being played and whistling it was so pleasant. It actually brighten up your day a little so You went outside open the doors breath in the fresh air and walked to see where the music was coming from. You were walking and looked at the sky was it always black and the scenery, many different shades of pink. Maybe it's because You were so sick it was kind of color blind but I rub my eyes I was wrong it's always been like this. I felt kind of strange seeing the grass, flowers, trees, critters and the gates different shades of pink. Your trail was off the the cemetery and then you slowly press your pointer finger on the handle so you won't get caught or cause a disturbance. The gate slowly move tords the right and it stop and you enter the music growing louder and louder you must be close. You stop the footsteps you made from your boots and back up a little that a was behind a huge pink tree with an owl on one of the branches it was looking the other way. You place your right hand on the tree branch and took a peek and You blushed and eyes grew wide and mouth wide open as a see a very tall vampire dressed in different shades of pink suit, black pants, black top hat with white ribbon ruffles and a rose to go with it. Also he was wearing white heels and playing a black guitar that looks like from a musician but you forgot his name. You couldn't stop blushing or keep your eyes off him what was wrong with you? Your hands were shaking, heart was thumping, sweat came down your face and hands holding part of your chest and knees bending a little. You back away a little but You saw up your nose mucus running down and your sinances acting up and made a loud sneeze you knew it was a dead end for me.