Oweee Part 3.5 Duke Vs Missi X Peril Reader

This Story Is Dedicated To Ghostgirl14-00ss

So My darlings this is a request for my darling bestie of mine Ghostgirl14_00ss also one of my best supporters of my art books and stories also my very very first follower on Wattpad!!!^^ So I was thinking of an alternative version of Oweee Part 3.5 of the peril reader helping Duke out defeat Missi and she falls in love with Duke and he does the same for her. However there are going to be some twists and turns in this story how much I love so let's see how it will turn out to be. Hint might be a lemon part if you don't like then read another story. Okay you have been warned. Happy Reading ^^

Duke's Pov

I was crossing my arms leaning on the wall outside of my castle and I was completely pissed and kept looking in the window seeing Missi sitting in my chair! She reading a book, smiling, her familiar Minose who hates me with passion, and sitting near a fire place drinking some blood. She also still has my staff!!!!!! I keep banging on the window telling the bitch to let me in or Get out of my castle or I'll make your will perish but it didn't work. All she kept doing is smirk at me and waving while she's enjoying her new life as a vampire. Oh I so wanna strangle her, get her or other things. I wanted her to be my bride and we can be married and have happy lives, I'll do what she wants and I'll do what I want to her, oh Missi why are you taking my happiness away from me what did I ever do wrong to make you treat me this way! I kept crossing my arms thinking and started to sing how I really feel.

Duke: You Bitch~ You Hurt me~ and now I can never forgive you~

Still Duke's Pov

I kept marching in anger and stomp my heels and my cape sway and torn up and I my a sulky face at Missi and place my hands and face near the window and I gave her a death glare as she was drinking some blood in a wine glass and her familiar Minose curled up in a ball sleeping and she waves to me smirking at me and my red eyes glow of how pissed I really was being defeated by a girl who was supposed to be my bride. I look away singing my sorrow tune.

Duke: You Bitch~ You Bitch~ You Hurt Me~

Still Duke's Pov

I was not only full of rage in my mind, I was also feeling betrayed which hurted me more. A paper blew and land on my face. I put my hands and take a look but it was actually a poster that had shadows of a man and a woman or a couple dancing it said Playing Near You: THE SHOWDOWN

After taking a look at the paper or I should say now a poster I stroke my messed up vandyke and thinking to myself of coming up a plan that this poster can be the key of my goal getting my staff and war on Missi

After taking a look at the paper or I should say now a poster I stroke my messed up vandyke and thinking to myself of coming up a plan that this poster can be the key of my goal getting my staff and war on Missi. The only thing is how could I do this on my own. Hmmmmm~ I need mistress or a victim to give me a hand here like ( Gasp) That one she's perfect~

This is what Y/N is.wearing hope you like it.