Staying For The Night~ Blurry's First Appearance!🍋~

Special Thanks to my darkling TheNightStoryLover for this wonderful idea. Also I draw some scenes. Yeah what your going to see is the reason I didn't color it XD. Uh Oh that smile which means you know ~  Alright enjoy ^^

                                                                          Blurry's Pov 

It was almost and Pandora invited me over to her house to hang out I was hesitant at first but I never go out often I said yes. I went to get a nice fresh cup of pink lemonade until I noticed a very tall yet handsome man probably way older for my age smiling at me. I smiled back but his smile grew wide this gave me the chills luckily I was next in line I told the man my order, hand him the money how much it costs, waited patient and grabbed my pink lemonade and head over to Pandora's house. I couldn't stop thinking about that good looking man but no I want to focus on other things. Pandora opened the door we hugged each other and decided to talk while eating some pizza and drinking cherry sprite. Since it was just us girls and no parents we just talk what came out of our mouths. 

Pandora: Did you see that sillhoutte castle?

Blurry: Yes I have.

Pandora: Rumors say that a very tall man who's actually a vampire lives their.

Blurry: Your kidding?

Pandora: I'm not some girls go there but never come back. The guys do but end up dead or bitten.

Blurry: I don't understand what does he want to do with girls.

Pandora: I have no idea maybe he's lonely or pays them.

Blurry: I have no clue.

Pandora: Would you go in that castle?

Blurry: Yes I would even just to stay for the night.

Pandora: ( Smirks ) What if we make a bet~

Blurry: What some kind of truth of dare?

Pandora: It's kind of like that.

Blurry: Okay shoot.

Pandora: I want you to spend the night in that sillhoutte castle and if you do I'll buy you a big Mac and a large pink lemonade at McDonalds deal~

Blurry: No!!!! Why my weakness is a big Mac. Ahhh why oh why.

Pandora: You doing to do it.

Blurry: First of all I'm not sure who even lives their, second I want to disturb him and third what if I end up missing like the other girls?

Pandora: We always go to abandoned or creepy places and what happens we stay there all night or the day time. A castle is nothing for you.

Blurry: Alright I'll stay for the night what are you going to be doing while I'm gone?