A Vampire For All Seasons Summer Duke X Peril Reader Lemon~ 🍋

Duke's Pov

First day of Summmer how humiliating is that because I'm a vampire and can't stand the warm weather and sunlight it literally kills me inside. I was laying down on my long couch my right leg touching  my carpet and my left leg touching my cushion of the couch in my living room. The window open for some fresh air and the fly trap I made in case puny bugs try to bite or get my perfect white skin I'm too hot to be devoured by annoying bugs. I was waving a fan mostly made in Japan since I was feel hot due to this summer weather. I was wearing my long v neck black shirt and my chest shows and wearing my short shorts stripes with black bats pattern and wearing my long socks with my black heels. I took my hat off and my tongue sticking out waving my fan back and forth as I lay being like I'm in a hot oven I want this weather to be over with I can't stand it!

                        Y/N's Pov

You were super hyped that today was the first day of summer and no school or anything to worry about. You are going to have some fun in the hot sun You got out of the bed and put on a black 2 piece on and with a black lace attach to the bottom top and the problem is that your breasts are expose a little but actually why should you worry it's summer just you and the rest of the days to relax and have fun. You grab a beach towel, beach ball and put some sun screen on and head outside enjoying the summer weather and the wind hitting   H/C hair and your toes in the sand and can't wait to go for a swim and it was night even better. You saw the waves moving around and jumped into the water and went swimming and did some water tricks and  pretend the beach ball was an vollyball but it didn't work it hits out of the water and goes lands on near a castle. You sigh and went out of the water and go find the beach ball and there it was on the door step of a creepy looking castle.

Y/N: ( Sighs ) Why do the stuff I bring ends up in very unnecessary places?

( Y/N picks up the beach ball but gets it a trap door sets up and you fall down and scream. )

                    Duke's Pov

I was laying down taking nap but until I woke up hearing screaming that really hurts my ears I got up and went tords my door and look down on my door step and raised an eyebrow and noticed someone fall in my trap. I made a smirk on my face since now I have a victim to toy around with to distract me from this horrible weather and I know it's a she. I was sitting up from my couch waiting for the door to open and meet my new mate as I saw a beach ball bouncing and stop near my heel I raised an eyebrow and my red eyes grew wide and I saw the girl slide and flys tords me and we both were on the couch together . I took a good look at her she was so sexy in that swim suit of hers and a very beautiful girl she is.

Duke: Well hello my pretty darling~ Back again I see~ ( He Smirks at you his fingers sliding on your back )

Y/N: Uhh...Hi..Duke..( You blushed at him as he kept holding you tight. Stuck in the couch with him as he kept smirking at you)

Duke: It's sooooooooooo hot out today~ Must be easy for you since your soft must be protected from the sun~

Y/N: Well yes but for you it's different you're a vampire and can't stand the sun.

Duke: Hmmm~ Don't rub it in

Y/N: I wasn't planning to.

Duke: Anyway you came to see me again~

Y/N: No way!!!!! ( You turn red )

Duke: Then why you come here then ~

Y/N: My beach ball landed on your door but now I can't find it.

Duke: ( He chuckles and his fingers rub your back and touching your rear a little ) Mmmm~ You mean this~ ( He holds the beach ball that belongs to you)