I HATE YOU! Duke X Reader NSWF

He's the reason why I'm here.

Y/N said in her red tight dress crossing her arms roaming around the castle all through the day. Duke doesn't come out until night. Y/N looks at the portraits; mostly all of them were Duke in different outfits, even ones that he was completely nude. 

He was featured in a magazine of Vamphornia? Top vampire that all the ladies want to sleep with!?

Y/N turns red and throws the magazine to the side of the wall and opens the door to outside getting some fresh air. 

I could have gone to college and do the carrer I always wanted but my stupid curiosity mind wanted to explore this castle and getting away from my..... 

Y/N stood there in silence rubbing her eyes as she grabbed the one axe near the tall stand. She tightened her knuckles and started to slash and dash portraits of Duke all over until the point she got exhausted and collapsed on the carpet. 

MY PORTRAITS!? 

A loud cry made Y/N open her eyes seeing that it was Duke the one she absolutely hates.

Y...Y..YOU!!!!

Y/N shouted as Duke turned back and gasped, raising an eyebrow seeing Y/N holding onto the axe tightly in her hands.

Y/N what's gone into you? Duke questions as he approaches her, placing his hand on her shoulders. She raises her axe and dashes to slice his head off. Duke misses and makes a wtf expression. Duke runs to grab a rifle while placing the bullets inside as Y/N throws her axe at the wall and Duke slides down hiding to the other room. 

YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY THAT EASY FUCKER! Y/N shouts back and accidentally cuts part of her knee from the blade. Curses beneath her breaths she manages to get up grabbing the axe walking down the dark hallways. 

Duke stays silent and waits for the right moment. Y/N enters the library as she bends down, Duke shoots a bullet but Y/N dodges and gets on top of Duke making him all on the ground. He was frustrated and angry he used his rifle as a shelf as Y/N pushed her axe more forcefully in his chin. 

Y/N why are you doing this? Duke said while pulling more forward to avoid the blade of the axe.

YOU RUINED MY LIFE! TRYING TO MAKE A DEAL WITH YOU BEING YOUR MAID, HAVING SEX, DOING YOU'RE DIRTY WORK AND STILL I HAVE TO BE BOUND LIVING WITH YOU! 

Y/N said, hitting the axe left and right as Duke turns back and grabs on Y/N heel, making her drop the axe.

AHHH! LET ME GO OF ME!!!!! 

You're such a bitch~ All you do is whine about everything even though it's your own fault you ended up here in the first place. 

Duke said bluntly, pulling up Y/N's red tight dress to see her flower. 

STOP!!! Y/N said panting as she grabbed him by the neck. 

You had a chance to run away and live your life to the fullest like all the others. We knew each other when we were kids. I was human and your kindness has meant so much to me. 

Duke grabbed Y/N arm by force and made her sit up on his lap. 

If you think killing me is worth feeling good about yourself, truth be told you're just gonna fall off the cliff like my other captives. I picked you for a reason, no doubt about it. 

Ah...LIER! Y/N said angrily but Duke crushes her hand as she yelps, biting her lip.

Just seeing you all riled up makes me just want to take you right now even though you hate me to guts.