All Ex's Lovers Will Perish~ ( Duke And Missi X Peril Reader)

Back Then In 2016~

Y/N: ( Whimpers and shutters)

Duke: ( Chuckles and Moans) Your so beautiful~ I've been so lonely but now have another girl to toy around with my first one still loves me but you are different~

( Duke takes off Y/N white and black bride dress and rolling up her dress and tracing his fingers to her legs and her private part and licks her neck and kisses Y/N on the lips and but his legs over her side and trace his finger up to her waist and up to her breasts and Y/N tears up and she tries to find a way out)

Duke: Don't Deny that you love me so much~ ( Licks his tounge all over her body) I have all the same feelings for you my pretty darling.

Y/N: ( Shutters and nods her head as her eyes wide open when Duke start to take his vest off unbuttoned his shirt and taking his pants off and she blushes and panics)

Y/N: No...No...No..Not.... Anything but that..No..NO, NO!!!!! ( Screams)

Duke: ( Covers her mouth) Shhhhhh~ Shhhh~ My Pretty Darling I know your going to love it.

No One's Pov

Y/N Sees Duke's man part and going her Y/N's legs and he starts to thrusts her and Y/N tears up more and panics as Duke licks her neck more than once and her kisses Y/N very very sloppy. Y/N finally made her move by pulling the curtain up but she looks outside that is was still night and she shakes holding the curtain puller and Duke shakes his finger back and forth but Y/N was not going to let him rape or have sex with him. Y/N kick his balls and he kicked up his chin, neck, and nose making it bleed and he falls on the ground and she punches him causing him feel dizzy and bleeding and all bruised up he sight was going blurry. Duke layed on the ground coughing out a lot of blood and moaing in pain as Y/N kept looking at him with her dress half relieve of her breasts and her legs showing. Y/N reached her hand out near Duke but she pulled her hand back and telling herself not to fall for him what he tried to do to she runs out of the castle crying and screaming for help as she was running.

Duke: ( Coughs) I'll be back for you my pretty darling for now your my ex~.

At Night Present Time~

( Y/N Pov)

It was finally the night that I waited from years ago this is the night I'm going to get my revenge by killing The Duke Of Vaults once and for all. I had my F/C backpack and I'm wearing the white and black bride dress he made me wear to show him that if he still remembers of what he did and knows that I'm coming back for him for revenge. I got my wooden stake and a cross and I kept walking in the cementary and finally found the castle that I enter years ago and I feel very stupid of going into someone's castle especially it belongs to a vampire.

Duke's Pov

I was woke up from passing out on my couch from drinking so much but I seen Missi my love sleeping next to me which made smile but then she start to kick me and she push me off the couch and I roll my eyes and wanted to tease her but she's simply pissed at me but I can't help it I love her but I'm not if she loves me but who knows maybe someday she'll tell me.

Duke: Hi!!!! ( Grins at Missi)

Missi: Can't you ever leave? ( Groans at him)

Duke: Nope!

Missi: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Duke: Well since you live with me I want you to help about this night and this is the time we can evil together.

Missi: What should I work or be evil with you? I hate you?

Duke: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, just please help me you are going to kill me when I tell you this. This is the night that I meet another girl and now she's my ex so I know she's coming to do something and if I die by her or something you won't have my castle or my powers anymore because I will be dead.