Sleeping With Enemy~Duke X Reader

Duke of Vaults a vampire who lives in a silhouette castle alone and does his own things. Duke is also a secret detective on a mission to find the target a serial killer who has a client doing the dirty work. Duke seeks in a hires Y/N who's a prostitute that knows about this man but Y/N is Duke's enemy. It is up to Duke to bring her to justice even though he's not saint himself. Duke would always get a woman in his bed so he has a chance to seduce and imply her to give in.

Duke's Pov

I was sitting at my desk lighting up a cigarette looked outside that it's night all my workers and clients had head home or went on vacation leaving me all alone in my office which I got use to. Scanning the brown folder with pictures of evidence of a serial killer on the loose but who could it be. I assure that he's not working a alone he must have a client. Every picture I looked the client was in and even hiding the weapons and letters covered in blood with dirt which must be all of those evidence are buried. There was another folder that I was not allow to see according to my right hand man but I'm the one in charge so fuck it! I open the folder and saw a full picture of the serial killers client which actually is a prostitute her name is Y/N L/N~ That was luscious name which I roll my tongue. So this little one has been his client well I've got you now ~ I chuckled and grabbed both folders and turn into a shadow and head to the place where she works to get her know her more. It was kind of chilly I put on my detective coat lightning up my usual cigarettes.On my way there it seem normal the usual stippers dancing on poles or taking guys to private room to have sex also other drunk. I sat down eyeing every stripper I see wondering which one is Y/N. I open the red folder to see her picture again a heard a thud which lost my train of thought until I look up seeing a nice body prostitute offering me a drink. I accept as she made my way on to me I felt a stiff in my pants but I have to wait until the mission is over.

What can I do for sir~

Duke: This drink you give me will do.

Is there anything you had in mind ~

Duke: Yes, Yea I have.

Well I love to hear from such a lovely man as yourself~

Duke: ( Smirks) Have you see this prostitute she's been on the run with a serial killer but I'm guessing that's his client.

No I haven't seen her. I have to go see you around.

Duke: See ya I guess.

What just happened that prostitute was all head over heels for me but then she rejected and walked away. I grew suspicious but she did look like the prostitute in the picture. I dropped my cigarette in the drink but that shot me up since in the picture she's wearing a very short dress with long stripper heels as for what she's wearing right now is a play girl bunny. I watched this prostitute on every mood she'll have to be my partner to solve this case even though I just wanna fuck her right now of how hot as hell she is also that body. Focus Duke that's all for the after math. I made my way to the exit door until I heard a phone call on the left side must be a private room for men and prostitutes.

Bossman: Okay you made sure you that you drinks you made are filled with sodium?

Yes Sir I have

Bossman: Good~ It can be the chance I get to kill more women and lure them to my chamber.

Whatever you say as long I'm getting paid ton of cash.

You will babe I need more time

More time for what I've been covering the place more than 3 hours!?

I know, I know but I'm sort of busy. Right there yeah just a little more. Listen I'll call you when I'm ready.

You promise you'll make time for me and give me my load of cash?