Drunk To Be Love ( Duke X Peril Reader )

Duke's Pov

I was in the underworld enjoying many drinks in the bar well since I'm the overlord of the underworld. My minotour was my bar tender also my butler as well. I have no idea how many I drank maybe too much I feeling soooooooooooo buzzed. My bar tender looked at me and picked my head he told maybe I had enough for tonight and head back to the land of the living well back to loneliness. I finished my last drink then got up but put my hands around my face and my hat covering my eyes as my bar tender was concerned and told me he would offer to take me home but I said I can walk it out so I left the bar saying a few words while hiccuping. I think....I'm in...Love~ I said with a deep chuckle and my fangs popping out.

Y/N's Pov

I was standing near a castle that my long friend name Duke and to me he didn't look human to me but he was a dear friend to me and it's been long I visited him but he was taking too long but I told myself have to be patient. Come on Duke please, please answer the door... I decided to walk away until I heard a guitar playing near a window as I looked at see it was Duke smirking at me and singing but I didn't understand the words I raised and eyebrow then I crossed my arms that I knew where Duke actually went to a bar where else I was simply annoyed and banged at the window to tell him to let me in his castle he kept making smart remarks at me which made me turn red and the castle door open it was Duke and yes he was buzzed I put my arms around my hips.

Duke: Surprise~ Still Mad?

Y/N: -_-.....

Duke: What..You don't have to get mad at me now~ ( Snickers ) Hehehehehe~

Y/N: Really? You went to the bar didn't you?

Duke: ( Walks around buzzed ) Heh Relax toots, I only had like 2...drinks.

Y/N: Duke, you're drunk.

Duke: Pfft Nah! ( Chuckles ) Maybe.

( Y/N Sighs and wraps her backpack around one of her shoulders and her feelings where hurt and decided to just leave Duke alone as he was still buzzed raising an eyebrow  )

Y/N: Duke....please lay down or get to bed. I'll talk to you when you're not buzzed or busy it doesn't matter anyway.

( Y/N didn't care anymore as she takes her hand off Duke's castle door and was going to walk until Duke's hand grab Y/N's arm while she was trembling and tears coming down from her eyes to her cheeks as Duke try to talk to her )

Duke: You're trembling...

Y/N: ....

Duke: What's wrong?

Y/N: ( Sniffles ) N...nothing .

Duke: Your crying.

Y/N: No...n..n..No...( Sniffles)

Duke: You tremble when you cry.

Y/N: ( Sniffles)

Duke: ( Soft tone) Stay with me please.

Y/N: No, I can't even... If I'm talking to you like right now, You wait even if you can remember any of this..

Duke: Ummm you where going to tell me, you love me weren't you?

( Y/N didn't feel like saying anything to him but she just looked away but Duke grabbed her arm more lean to her and kissed her on the lips as Y/N turn red tasting booze of Duke's lips into hers)

Y/N: ( Turns Red) Your an Idiot...

Duke: Shut up you dumb toots~

( Smirks while holding Y/N close while kissing her more she did the same for him.)

Duke: I know I'm a idiot ( Chuckles while stroking her hair)

Duke: Now where are you going? You need to lay down toots~

Y/N: ( Giggles) First you gotta take your cape off and put some pajamas or something more comfortable.

Duke: ( Smirks) What you wanna see me naked~

Y/N: DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duke: Hehehe..Owee!!! Not so hard toots I need my arm to live.

Y/N: What's wrong can't handle a little squeeze?

Duke: ( Chuckles ) Oh toots you tease~ Nah I'm good just a small headache.

Y/N: Awww you poor vampire! I'll prepare a nice hot cup of tea for you head.

( Y/N takes the buzzed Duke to his castle but Duke didn't feel like changing his clothes he did take his cape off and sat on the bed eyeing on Y/N while she was making his tea and saying complements of how beautiful she is. )

Duke: ( Sighs) Do you realize how beautiful you are~

Y/N: Oh whatever.

( Y/N smiles as she give him the hot cup of tea as she pours some sugar a little and puts it in a gold cup as she walks tords his bed and hands him the drink)

Y/N: Here's your drink.

Duke: Damn I love you~ ( Purrs to Y/N ) The more I look at you, the more I wanna a kiss~

( Y/N randomly kisses Duke as his eyes wide open but let's her kiss him in his mind he's actually enjoying this as Y/N takes her lips away from Duke's lips as she sighs )

Y/N: I....I...I should get going.

Duke: I don't think so toots~

Y/N felt something cold attach her arm as she looks back seeing Duke grabbing her and pulls her tords him as she stumbled and she was on him her hands on his chest as Y/N eyes wide open and she turns red as Duke smirks at her not able to escape. Oops~ Duke said with his lips curled as he pinned Y/N down and she turns more red his arms on the bed. Duke and Y/N started to kiss on the lips and holding each other tighlty. Y/N hands on Duke's shoulders as they both kiss more Y/N didn't care how much Duke can annoy her as she was only his friend. Duke wanted something more instead of being friends they were both like a couple. They both enjoy kissing each other as Duke trace his fingers on Y/N's thigh and lifts up her skirt a little and Y/N Blushes and her eyes grew wide then Duke takes off Y/N long sleeve shirt off and his other hand more around her legs kissing her more and he stops showing his vampire and Y/N relize that Duke is a vampire.

The End~

Happy Valentine's Day To You All My Pretty Darlings. Hope You Guys enjoy❤