~More Than A Quicky~ Duke X Reader 🔞 Extreme

Night falls where things begin to blur when you're vision was fuzzy realizing you're clothing was on the floor waken up to see a vampire name Duke cuddling you close as you saw the hickeys he left around you're body.

What happen last night you said... Looking at the clock you were late for a meeting at your job. Getting out of bed you put on something professional and did your make up in the bathroom. You kneel down to grab you're bag and ready to hit the road until you slip on you're heel and say Duke block the doorway as he catches you in his grasp.

~Leaving so soon toots ~ He said with a grin as he tugged on you're h/c.

Duke I have a meeting to attend and you're blocking my way. You said as you try to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

I just wanted to say that last night was quite an delight too bad you don't remember what we did. Duke replied his slender finger gliding on your shirt tugging a button down.

Yes we had a one night stand but you don't understand Duke that this is really important and if I don't come in a certain time frame I'm going to be dropped. You said as you went to open the main door but it's locked.

I can get you to come ~ He grins leaning against the wall

No, no, no, no, we already done this before. I know what you're doing and it's not going to work on me buster. You said as you went up the stairs to find another way as Duke turns into his shadow forms and stops.

Toots I know the look you give me about me wanting to fuck me and I would be delighted if you apply ~ Duke said as he slapped your ass when you gasp and whack Duke with your bag.

DUKE I CAN'T!!!!! You said complaining and saw the black diamond going up to adjust the screw it worked.

Duke looks at the viewer and put his hand close to his nose

~Watch this folks~ Duke said as he goes near the window and tugs on your lower half making you gasp dropping your bag on the ground.

DUKE!? You turned around flushed seeing you're skirt slipped down and panties all the way pulled up seeing you're ass cheeks and sweat.

Let's have a quicky ~ Duke said with his finger going inside you're hole making you moan as you held onto the balcony.

Nooooo.... STOP.... I HAVE A MEETAAAAAHH~ You moan again when Duke's fingers were doing the magic you're legs twitching when Duke also curled his finger stretching you out which was another hot way to finger you.

All you have to do is give in but you're not making it easy~ Duke replied when he slides up and down with your juiced dripping down you're core. This was so hot for you but you tugged him away and try to get down with your liquid all over you're legs. Duke swoops in to get you and closes the black diamond shaped window and puts you against the glass. He then slips down your top revealing you're perky nipples hitting the glass. This was really humiliating for you but also turned you on.

You are troubled but yet beautiful ~ Now you can go anywhere because I got you pinned up against the glass. By the way I fuck you it could honestly make cracks on the glass. Blood would drip down while piercing your delicate fragile skin isn't that fun~ Duke said as he pinches yohr nipples for teasing and licking you're neck making you squeal. You couldn't defeat or move he had you pinned.

You don't play fair... You reply panting on gbd glass making a small fog when you something against you're flower rubbing slowly

I always make a challenge for you toots~ However I think you need this more then me~ Fuck.... Duke groans when he rubs his dripping precum cock in you're hole you looked outside and saw a couple walking down the street. You were shivering because they could easily see you. This made Duke even more vulnerable. His hands grasping into yours against the glass as he pants a little close to you're ear with you're breasts perky and legs attached to his.

See people can easily see us of what we're doing ~ Might be quite thrilling to get caught.

No Duke please... you said huffing when he then slams his cock all the inside you making you hit the glass as your mouth was open becoming a moaning mess. Duke then starts to thrust into you holding you captive.

Mmm~ Ahhh~ Ahhh~ Ahhh~ Ahhh~ Oh fuck~ you're so tight for me. He replies while groaning. You shut you're eyes feeling the pain of his cock deeply inside but the pleasure kicks in with tears down you're eyes as he humps himself to you're body.

Haaa~ Ahhh~ Aaa~ Duke...Aaaa~ Haa~ it's too much~

Oh no toots~ you can take it like the good little slut you are. You know you been wanting to be fucked~

You hate to admit this but you did wanted a nice fuck before heading to you're meeting however by the time Duke's done you're legs would be too exhausted since Duke has inhuman speed whenever he pounds his cock inside you're hole.

You felt Duke hand in youre mouth putting his fingers close to your tongue salvia dripping down while he pound deeper his slaps onto you're bottom lead red marks.

The couple heard a sound and turn but the husband said " Nah it's just horny lovers let's go" They left as you sigh in relief Duke wasn't done with you yet.

Here's what going to happen you're going to cum on my window and then cum on the mattress but I'll be bury deep inside you~ Does that make you throb for more Duke said in a whisper and he groans inside you're ear making your lose it.

Haaa...Shit...I'm cumming...I'm cumming...I'm cumming Aaaaahh!!!!

You scream and squirt you're cum all over Duke's window you were about to pass out of how much he fucked you but it wasn't over. Duke place a finger on you're cum and licks it on his lips with a swallow

Nice and warm you done well toots and we didn't get caught ~

He then throws you on the bed and plugged his cock back inside of you're soaked cum hole.

Were not finished yet ~

Ahhh~ Haaa~ Haaa~ Ahhh~ You scream again rocking you're hips grabbing onto the sheets as Duks then piece his fangs into you're neck making you cry gasp as you wrapped you're legs around his waist when he pounds you more ounces of his cum.

Fuck~ Toots you're amazing I this more than a quicky ~ Duke repsond when you're feeling daze like before due to the loss of blood and pleasure how much more could you take.

I'm cumming toots...uhh..haaa..haaa..fuck me..Oh fuck..

AHHHHHHH~ Duke yells as he cums inside you and you both lay on the bed.

I missed my meeting thanks to you... you grumbled holding the pillow around you're chest flushed. As Duke smokes a cigarettes laying back relaxing enjoying the moment you gave into him.

It was good sex, and we fuck on the window should do that more often~

NOOOOOOO!!! You said upset and turning the other way

Duke tugs on you're arm making you turned the other as you're face was close to his. He then kiss you a kiss on the lips it felt nice.

Want me to fuck you again ~ He smirks.

YOU RUINED THE MOMENT

END~