He Wasn't Ready Duke X Reader

Duke's Pov

I'm so bloody tired after that another fight with Missi oh well I guess I needed some time to myself I took a stroll outside since it was night time. I kick a rock on the ground I just wish my clothes and hat wasn't beat up torn up full of scratches. It wasn't meant to be I felt something on my heel it was a book black reminds of that most horrendous Twilight that Missi brought when she was human. Ugh I HATE VAMPIRE ROMANCE! For me I just drink, sleep and fuck that's all. It was something else strange it has no title but I am a snoop and open part of the pages sticking out my tongue bored and close it just a bunch a writing a doodles and flip the last page signature Y/N~ Ohohohoho this must be her diary how unfortunate why is it even here on the first place? She must have drop it or forgot that it was still well I'll shall return to her maybe I can sleep with her if she's flatter. Y/N she's a beauty her and Missi moods through lately have been completely off whatever or do or come in they always attack I remember one time we went shopping and saw her....

The Night Of The Incident

Missi: Hurry up Duke I don't want to miss the sales!

Duke: Well I have to make sure I'm not discover.

Y/N: Thanks for inviting me Duke and Missi do you two do this often?

Missi: Some nights but mostly I read or he goes to some other girls house.

Y/N: Duke what's the shades for glasses?

Duke: It's style~ ( Does a pose )

Missi: You look like a complete dork!

Duke: I do not!

Missi: Ugh whatever let's get going.

Duke: I'll lead the Aaahhh...

Missi: I'm leading the way.

Duke: AAHHHHH!!!! ( Falls on Y/N)

Missi: ( Stops and has drops ) Oh my God.....

Y/N: ( Gasps ) Ah...

Y/N opens her eyes and she completely turns red and heats up her hands curled up to fits as she witness Duke's face up her womenhood as Duke red hot and mouth drools couldn't stop looking worse of all her legs were apart and open. Y/N completely pushes him off grabs her usual blade and points it at Duke and he starts to run like no tomorrow and he makes it to the store. Missi and her went to the girl section as Duke goes to the restroom fixing himself and cleaning up. After a few few minutes he got back and Y/N at a department full of women clothing he stop by her as she holds a cute pair of red panties with white lace around he turns red and looks the other way she didn't seem to care.

Duke: ( Turns Red a little ) Gahh...

Y/N: Hmmm? ( Looks at him )

Duke: I didn't know this place sells panties....( Face heats up)

Missi: Y/N once your done help me pick a bikini.

Y/N's Pov

You nod to Missi as you step in the curtains so you can change unfourtanly your outfit was very tight and thick so you had to take it off. You slip off the kinky stipper boot heels, pull off your short tight dress, your hair cover flows in the air. You pull down your white fluffy panties and start to place the new ones on to see how you look and fit. Using your fingers you place them up your leg then to your thighs and covers your down part they were a perfect fit. You heard voice and the curtain open by Missi holding a nice black goth bikini outift that had a top or bottom but Duke told Missi to wait.

Missi: Hey Y/N I found an bikini that fits me nice wann see?

Duke: MISSI NOT NOW! ( Gasps and looks at Y/N) AAAAAHHH...