Just The 2 Of Us ( Duke X OC Character)

Story Dedicated To PandemoniumKey

Before the story begins this is a gift for one of my best darlings PandemoniumsKey this a Thank You for doing my requests and being so nice and kind to me and continuing one of her most popular books called The Night One and Two Shots it's simply adoring to read I'm so addicted to it it's just the best I ever read. So as a Thank here's your OC X Duke in this chapter I hope you like and Charlotte doesn't belong to me she belongs to PandemoniumKey and the title picture is to me what Charlotte looks I hope you like. Okay my darlings Happy Reading^^

No One's Pov

There lived a beautiful long brown hair girl name Charlotte but she prefirs to be called Charlie. Charlie had to live on her own since she lost her family, her friends, part of her life became miserable but why she's a very intelligent girl and receive so many scholars and many colleges wanted her but she can pick one but things haven't been turning out like she wants it to be. She lived with a man but he died a couple months ago so she couldn't take it anymore and runs away one night from her hometown hoping that she can start new and no one can find her at her. Charlie begin her journey carring her backpack around her pack and a plush white bunny something to remember when she was back home. Charlie kept walking but when she to offer or do jobs she gets kicks out that easy and while far away from her home she gets herself injured. From a truck hit her ankle making it bleed and all bruised up and her light brown a mess and tears coming down and her hands filthy and dirty for traveling and hiding certain spots but she wanted to keep going but the pain of her ankle was stopping her. She was near an alley way until she spotted a wall near some tress and into the woods and crawls as she digs her nails into the ground begging herself to get up. As finally got and limp her way to the woods and stops. She sits down and screams from her injured ankle and lays nears a trees and shaking and her hands into fits of how much it hurts and runs out of breath and passes out in the woods filled with trees.

Duke's Pov

I was whistling a tune and walking with my lovely staff how I missed by the vampirness that stole my castle, my staff and telling me to FUCK OFF but it doesn't matter anymore I got all my stuff but and I feel so good inside well I'm kind of happy that the human girl return home safe. I love to walk around seeing the crows, creatures in the night just like me but I'm a the shadow of the darkness it felt so good to be me. Suddenly I stumbled upon a bunch of tree branches I roll my eyes and use my heels to break the branches by walking all over them and using my staff to help as well. Then I stop and the click of my heels and I saw a human I walk tords the human and it was a girl. She almost had the same color like the first human girl that I try to make her my bride. Also I examine her for moment she had dirty and straches on her legs, her hands her filthy, her hair a mess, I looked at her ankle it was covered in bruises and a huge cut that was open and the blood was dripping. I was tempting to suck her whole blood and maybe have sex with her because she is a very beautiful human girl but I told myself is that all I care about. I coached down a little seeing the girl's face tears down her cheeks and she was very injured I actually had a feeling for the first time that I feel bad for this girl what she's been through. I wanted to end her life but no to me she was innocent and I didn't want to be cold hearted so I slowly carried the injured girl and turn into my shadow form and flys tords my castle.