The Lady In The Purple Velvet Dress And Staff ( Missi X Female Peril Reader)

Y/N Pov

I ran as fast as I can from my hometown but now where will I go now? My parents hate me I'm been though a lot and it was kind of cold outside. All I had was my F/C backpack and my the clothes I still wore from last night I guess I was on my own then what will I do now. I simply kept walking until I could fine somewhere just to stay for a bit. I felt like crying because who would wanted to stay with me or love me at all. I'm only Y/A after all why do I have to be treated this way? I found a very tall castle near a cementary I seen a purple glow near the window. I got closer and took a peek I seen a lady in purple velvet dress that she has white skin and red eyes and she was holding a staff shape of a bat. I think she's a vampire? I got a closer until I seen red eyes completely staring at me and I screamed and backed away from the window. I also seen the door open and the lady in a purple velvet dress looked at me then she smiled as she walked tords me and use her staff and grab my hoodie of my F/C sweater.

Missi: Who are you and what are doing peeking in my castle?

Y/N: I'm I'm I'm so sorry I just I.... I have no where to go and I ran away from my hometown and I was just trying to find a place to stay and live a new life. PLEASE DON'T SUCK MY BLOOD!

Missi: ( Sigh) Difficult humans you just don't understand that not all vampires are after blood that can be after many things. Sure I have my cravings of blood but not all the time.

Y/N: Your not going to kill me then?

Missi: Nope I'll let you stay with me and speaking a witch I do need an apprentice after all if you are interested?

( Y/N runs up and hugs Missi)

Y/N: Yes I would love to be an apprentice!!!! Thank you so much for the kind offer Missi I promise I'll be loyal to you.

Missi: ( Groans) Okay enough with the hugging dearie let's go down to business.

Y/N: Yes Missi.

                       Y/N Pov

For the last couple of weeks being Missi's apprentice was kind of difficult then I ever imagined it would be. I cleaned Missi's clothes well it's the same outfit she always wears luckily she has plenty of them so she could wear one while I clean and washed the others. Next I was in charged of giving Missi the blood that she wanted and most of the night I have to go hunting by killing animals and random strangers at the end she does drink the blood. Also I store then in wine bottles so I won't make in a mess. I also help out in the library I always make sure that Missi is happy with the book she wanted and I did that like 50 times a day which drained me out. Sometimes I get breaks like Missi takes me out in the night showing me abandoned places or sitting with her talking and gaze up of the stars. I simply enjoy those nights. Most of the days Missi would make me her test subject of every spell or potion she made and label it something like a witch would do. That job was my least favorite because most of the time I would vomit or change into something and be like that for a couple of days. At least Missi finds a cure for me. I'm also a very good nurse when Missi catches a cold or doesn't feel well. In matters of terms I try my very best to keep Missi by being at her good side because I don't want to mess with her when she is pissed it ain't pretty for me because she takes her anger out of me. So I always want her to be treated like she always wanted to be treated like a queen or loyalty.

Missi: Y/N dearie you are such a wonderful apprentice to me and Thank You for your kind heart of staying here with me. I think it's time now for an new look for you since you learn so well.

Y/N: Missi your very welcome I'm so pleased that you really appreciated me being here with you it's like a gift I share with you and I'll be loyal to you as always. I have one question though what do you mean a new look for me?

Missi: Oh you'll see~ ( Smirks)

( Missi kisses Y/N on the cheek and Y/N blushed)

Y/N: Huh? ( Blushes) W..w..w..why did you do that? ( Touches her cheek)

Missi: For being a very kind human that I always wanted to be.

                   No One's Pov

Missi hold Y/N's waist as she grabs both of her hands then she pierce her fangs into Y/N's neck and she took a huge bite making the blood run down her neck, chest and on the ground as Missi simply enjoying Y/N's blood and sucking all of it dry by Y/N tearing up by after all she done for Missi she leads to her faith and Y/N thought she could trust her and live with her and become best friends as Missi said something to her.

Missi: I know darling your probably feeling betrayed and sad also in pain but I couldn't help it I'm so hungry and I'm craving for blood and since your a human made it perfect for me but I have to say you really make a very good apprentice that all you did for me. Also I'm a vampire the most powerful creature of the night I can't keep promises but I know you'll understand soon.

                   No One's Pov

Y/N kept crying in pain of how deep Missi bite her neck then on the other side of Y/N's neck Missi took another bite again and 2 trails of blood came down by 2 bite marks that Missi bite Y/N at. Y/N was falling onto Missi and her eyes couldn't stay open and she collapse onto Missi as she pushed her off and walked away and wait until that she was awoken.

Past 5 Hours Later

Y/N open her eyes as she was still bleeding everywere and still wearing her same outfit that the night she meet Missi and she touches her neck more blood coming down. Y/N seen not one but her 2 sides of her neck were bites and blood coming out with a mixed of red and black and Y/N seen Missi walking up to her reaching out her hand as Missi grabs Y/N arm and she had a tight grip and smirked at her leaning against her staff that she was still holding and picked up a skull and hand it to Y/N.

Y/N: I'm I a vampire now?

Missi: Yes and that skull presents your life as a human and you as a vampire there's no going back dearie your going to be in my castle for a while~

The End

HelloHello My Darlings it's me Blurry Face yes done with another story Missi X Peril Female Reader yeah I'm that bad! Coming up next in some chapters you'll be friends with Duke or Missi and different stories your against or scared of them. Next one is another Duke X Peril Reader story. Hope You Guys enjoy❤