You're Life Doesn't Matter ( Duke X Reader 🔞 EXTREME NSWF)

Hello Spooklings, sorry again I haven't been updating with fics and stuff just started another year in college but I promise you the majority of the one-shots I'm working on are drafts once I finish most of them. I would upload them here and this is one of them. Since it's already September and the spooky season is coming up soon, let's go with the darker side of things. THIS IS STORY IS REALLY FUCKED UP, WITH VULNERABLE LANGUAGE, 18 NO MINORS ALLOWED!!!!!! Alright I warned you but sit back relax and enjoy this dark fic in your mind for a while~

~Night~

You were walking alone, the street lights kept flickering over and over as you glance at your phone seeing the missed phone calls from your mom, dad, and sister. Usually, you would be home like the rest of the people but you decided to go a different way. Whenever you step at the door all you see is your mother and father arguing about the littlest things, your sister with her boyfriend making out, and you were left behind doing the majority of the things on your own. Making your own food, going shopping for supplies, attending calls, and pretending to be happy but in reality, you weren't. Being ignored made you question

" Did they ever want me"? Should maybe haven't come in this world".

You didn't tell your family this but you were on the verge of failing high school between maintaining things in the house, you forgot to study, or ending up exhausted and falling asleep. You never asked for help because the fear bubbling inside you stomach feels that you're going to get punished. You also heard rumors that girls have been kidnapped and taken to the castle and shall never return.

You snapped on a twig making you flinch and saw that you were at a cemetery near a tombstone. You were starting to feel cold and needed a place to rest since you were walking all the way from school to this abandoned-looking castle.

Is this the castle that the people were talking about?

You looked at your sneakers for a moment and eyes wandering around the stranger area but if you were to stay in the castle, would they even care?

You walked forward into the castle and closed the brown door all the way through as you hear nothing but silence. You dropped your backpack on the ground curl up like a ball and decided to sleep for a bit maybe if the sun comes up, you can go back but in your mind you really didn't want to. Adjusting your eyes, lips quivering, hands curled up, legs together, hair falling at place and started to sleep.

Duke's Pov

He was in his main room listening to some records with a girl with purple short hair, purple velvet bride dress arms up in rope and part of her dress open, cuts, bites, and bruises were around the poor girl. She didn't want to give in her body to him so she instead try to run away but was caught. He was now playing Patti La Salle , " It's Over ".

Since you don't want to resist me, I'm going to resist and there's nothing you can do to stop me~ He said in a snarl his face close to the girl's chin.

FUCK YOU.... The girl spat out.

Oh honey honestly I will~ He had one hand covering her mouth with the record playing he spreads her legs and he pulls his black pants down all the way and then rips off her top showing her cleavage putting a hand on it making him moan. The girl yells and kick he slices her leg a little and lick the blood off.

Now this may hurt but you'll probably enjoy it. He takes pulls down his bat boxers revealing his cock as the girl shakes her head and tears coming out of her eyes and pulling on the rope harder to escape. Then he stopped for a moment and he smelled something new it made him moan to himself and turned on once again. Someone else is in his castle and a innocent virgin is what he smells Salvia dropping down his jaw. He puts his boxers, pant, up and turns off the record, putting on his vest, then cape also top hat with his cane.