Duke And Missi X The Peril Reader

Y/N Pov

It was still night time. I was walking in a abandoned cementary but it didn't seem to bother me because most of the time I would leave my home sometimes at night from all the trouble I made and sometimes I just feel like I wanted to start new so that's why I like going out at night. I heard rumors that if you go out at night in anywhere you are you will never come back. I didn't listen to that I still went out at night time there was the only problem I was the only girl out and it seem so quite and very strange all I could is me breathing and my footsteps as I didn't look where I was going I hold on a tree branch and seen a mysterious lantern near the tree I grab it and use it to see where I was going and it kind of help me now that I had some light because it was dead dark in the cementary I was in. The tree branch broke off the tree and I slipped on the ground making me kind of dizzy. I also notice blood on my hand but it wasn't mine who was it? I look stood up with the lantern and seen a castle that was very tall and up near the night sky I walk near the door and I gently push the large door open no one was there it just so dark and silent and smiled and put the lattern near the door and walked inside the castle. I had my F/C backpack with me and I open it up to my journel and write down my next story about the abandoned places I explore memories and fun to read it over and over.

No One's Pov

However as Y/N was sitting criss cross and writing her story in the dark she had no idea what peril she's in now. In the silhouette window with a yellow background, there was a man putting on his gloves and getting his cape on fixing his vest grabbing his top and going tords another room where is a purple color wall there was a girl putting on her black long heels on and putting on a beautiful gothic bride dress that was purple velvet, fixing her velvet purple hair and grabs a bat shape can that belongs to a vampire and goes down the stairs following the man as well. Down the stairs the footsteps can be heard at the mall entrance of the castle as the girl wave the staff and light all the candles up as the the tall man and girl by his side hide in dark red glowing eye shadows and waited for there new victims attention.

Y/N Pov

I was still smiling simply enjoying writing my story but then my smile fade away as I up and see the room being light up by candles moving tords the end of the door I enter. I look at all the candles I stood up holding my journel of the words I wrote but then a cold wind blew in the castle making my F/C hair all frizzed up as I look up high I seen not one but 2 shadows with glowing red eyes looking directly at me. They finally reveal themselves as vampires one had was very tall had white pale skin, red eyes, black hair, a key attach to the cape,long white pointy ears, black pants, black heels, long slender arms, very sharp fangs,white long pale fingers, a very long nose and a top hat. The other was short but near the man's height. Had white pale skin, long pointy ears, red eyes, a gothic velvet bride dress that was purple, purple short hair up to her shoulders, long black heels, sharp pointy teeth, and holding a staff in her 2 arms. They both made a devilish smile tords me as I stood there holding my journel my eyes wide open as I'm seeing real life Vampires.

Duke: Well well well what do you we have here~ Another pretty darling to toy around with~

Missi: Oh I'm so surprise that another human trasspass are lovely castle do you agree Duke?

Duke: Oh yes Missi I agree with these foolish humans don't seem to learn don't they?

Missi: Hmmm I guess not but we can fixed that~

Duke: ( Chuckles evil)

( Duke and Missi start to sing to there new victim in there castle)

Duke: The day is the wife of whom I elude, The one to whom I should be right, Although forewarned by peers and kind I always get into the night!