Unintentionally Hot Boi~ Duke X Maid Reader NSFW!

Pictures belongs to Daria Cohen

Getting ready for spooky season Spooklings so why not have some smutty fun with you're one and only Duke from The Vampair Series thanks to Daria teasing all of us with Duke pic for upcoming season 2 about his backstory so why not write another smut fic I know you all like it. Alright, enjoy ^^

In The Bedroom

AHH~ AHHH~ HAAAA~ STOP! You screamed as Duke making his way day pulling down you're maid uniform down feeling the exposed body that only you would show him. His fingers pinching your perky red nipples aching for his touch. Then he made his way to your ear lobe biting it hard as you used your fingers to hide the moans that kept slipping out time after time. 

Why do you always try to release you know you love this~ Duke said whispering to your ear as he spreads your leg open causing you gasps.

HAAAAA! 

Earlier 

These pumpkins are ready to be plucked you were kneeling using the shovel to dig up the dirt and finding the root. You saw Missi returning to the castle with her familiar Minose she bought herself more bottles of fine wine. You wave as she smiles back at you opening the door she saw Duke not wearing anything as he rubs his eyes.

FUUUUUUCK... What time is it?

PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON! Missi snaps at Duke by using her heel to making him fall onto the rose bushes with thorns.

Why can't you ever be nice to me? Duke said barely standing up seeing blood around the palms of his hands from the thorns stabbing to his white pale skin.

You're a major player, you're a slob, and eventually, lazy how many condoms do you have to fucking use! Missi snaps back clutching her bag tightly as Minose heads to the garden where you were located.

Duke stands up snapping his back a little and folds his hands taking a deep breath and exhale out. 

Simple... I like fucking women.

What? Missi said folding her arms.

I LIKE FUCKING WOMEN! Duke shouted as he lights up a cigarette and take a puff Missi heads to the castle.

This is why I hate you too guts. I tolerate you sure because we both have problems but I never experience you being a man not a vampire whore. Those were Missi's lasts words as she slams the door hard causing Duke to lose his cigarette.

What a bitch... Duke sighs use his heel to kick the flame from his dropped cigarette and talks a walk to the garden where he noticed his maid putting some pumpkins in the red wagon wheeling them to the never-used table. Duke studies Y/N working extremely hard to care for his garden by watering his plants, putting seeds in the dirt, and picking a nice vase of fresh ripe rose. 

Mr. Vaults you startled me! You said holding to the vase of roses he didn't say a word as you continue your work and did some small talk.

I finish picking the pumpkins Mr. Vaults all line up for the month of October. Pick anyone you like and if you don't mind I'd like to display it in my room because I'm decorating for Halloween it's my favorite time of year to appreciate the monsters and the dead. Vampires like you and Missi mean the world to me. Still, you continue you're dirty deeds but I'm glad to be here with you. You said as you felt the hands on twined with Duke's as he gives you a long passionate kiss on the lips. This made you blush but kiss him back with you're hand on against his chest.

You're so naive and innocent which makes me want to devour you even more for a human~ I could have my way with Missi but you're way better very clueless and always submit me~ Duke said as he ran his tongue on Y/N's cheek making her shiver from his mark.