Moon Over You ~ Duke X Reader

These are going to random oneshot I'll be doing Monday- Thursday if I forget to publish my apologises since I start online classes this week it's going to stuff I'll write for you darklings to read during this quarantine deal. In these scenarios Y/N tries to find a true love of her life but when she persecuted by The Duke of Vaults. Also Missi the one who violates Duke and beats the hell out of him from putting Y/N at risk. Also Thank you all for 8K on this Oneshot book also SHOUT OUT TO MY DARKLING @TheNightStoryLover for helping me out and keeping this book alive I couldn't have done it without you.😊 Okay please enjoy ^^

In The Night everything seem so peaceful and here we seen couple's holding hands, kissing under the moonlight, strolling around the park or having a bite to eat. One of the best moments he proposes to her and the wedding. Here we focus on our beloved darling Y/N who's looking for a sweetheart of her own. Majority her friends already have dates even her enemies but that night it was time to show others who's boss and she can get a sweetheart. Y/N puts on some make up and for the attention a nice red dress they say red is meant for love, attractive also lust~ Now she heads out into the night.

                       Y/N's Pov

                       Y/N's Pov

You went out for a stroll and saw some men who were smoking and other drinking beer they stop and had a good stare at you all you did was wink and kept your flirty smile. You heard some whistling and the complements of how gorgeous you look this was working out after all you were so proud but until a beyond gorgeous women wearing silk dress and her breasts popping out and her make up looked like was done by a professional also her voice was so alluring as the guys went up to her asking her name. You were now alone again and went to the town drinking some wine and you were do desperate as you ask out any guy in the bar would you out with me so many denied or laughing there assess. You got so annoyed you squeezed on of the men's hand to make the bones bleed and pop out the bartender kicked you from that incident but you had another idea. Your skin was perfect put what if you made it a different color. You took out the white paint like people use to paint things. You decided to be bold and paint your skin all white from head to toe. You looked like a female vampire completely white and pure but you felt so proud went out the door and wave to the men first they stare but screech and scream saying LADY VAMPIRE!? IT'S TRUE VAMPIRES DO EXIST!!!!!!! One men shouted but you confused looking at him but he went in the water swimming away. You went more in the town saw a group of from earlier you started to flirt but they scream did the same thing like the other man said VAMPIRE!!!!!! You still didn't understand what they all meant but whenever you approach all the men including their lovers run away. This made you sad and burts into tears. You made your way back into the park makeup all messed up from the tears and feeling lonely. Taking out a mirror you wonder why they all run away from you.

( Sobs) WHY DOESN'T KNOW ONE LIKE ME!? I'll I want is a sweetheart wrapped around my arms and be with them forever but that's never gonna happen.

Meanwhile while you were weeping near a true hope wasn't lost were a mysterious very tall black shadow was strolling by near a flower and looking at the moon whistling a tune.

This is the night~ This is the night~ I've been waiting for gonna put on my best disguise and gonna knocking on every women I see~

Why doesn't no one love me!

You were suddenly tackled and a pair of slender arms attack to your shoulders and felt kissing all over your cheek this made red. When you look to see the one you found but it was very unexpected when the men holding around your wait down to the ground was a vampire.

Duke: My darling you are wrong ~ You have me by your side. I've been waiting for this night the love of my life and now I have you in my arms on this special moment I shall cherish. ( Kisses you on the cheeks and all over your body)

A...A.. VAMPIRE! You screamed and pull very hard but for some reason this vampire had good grip on you.

Duke: Come now darling we must dance under the moonlight ~ Perhaps chanpinge, wine and kisses ~ ( Kisses you on the lips)

You scream and run to another direction.

Duke: Flirt~

You where out of breath trying to find a place to hide from the vampire and spotted a trash can of course it would ruined the dress but you didn't want to be in a relationship with a dead corpse.

Duke: Where are my darling all I want to hug and kiss you~ Oh ( Looks around the park) I see this girl wants to play hide and seek what fun~ One, two, three, and the rest I don't wanna say ready or not here I come my sweetheart.

Duke looks around and sees an empty and takes peek but dashes to the trash can and picking you up his arms wrapped all over your body. The smell from the trash made him stink and you try to hold your breath and break free in the meantime Duke kept kissing you and laying you on the grass rolling up your red dress. You kicked his long nose and run in the field instead.

Duke: She's one tough cookie~ I'll shall go play hard if that what she wants.

You kept running in the filed nothing but grass as you saw Duke coming to you put not touching you are wrapping his arms around you nothing all you saw what he was doing putting on a cocky smile.

Duke: My darling I have decided I'm not interested in you or nor relationship I as a man might have to find some other girl. You go on run away but free I won't go after you anymore.

You didn't care what he was saying you dash where he couldn't see you at far distance. You saw why he was after you taking a good look at your skin it was the same color as Duke's and you were even horrified that you were like his mistress of the night. It made you gag you were lost but trying to find a way back home to wash the white paint all your body so he will stop toying with you.

Duke: I guess the hard to get trick didn't work. Oh well back to normal matters I'll have to be sneaky and devious~

You reach to see a nearby castle maybe whoever lives their can give you directions but you saw up a large brick falling on your head making you pass out. We all know who did that.

Duke: Aww my darling she's overwhelmed trying to escape from me all let her stay in my castle until she recovers.

You woke suddenly seeing that Duke was holding you bridal style as you got up kicking his face with your heels going near the halls but you a long heel kick your rear sliding down to a corner you were trapped.

Duke: You look famished my darling but you know your driving crazy wearing that red dress ~ My a man like me quite turns me on. ( Chuckles)

STAY AWAY! You said putting arms on the wall sliding down.

Duke: You know I'm kinda hungry~ ( Licks his lips)

Duke goes to his fridge and opens a bottle of wine and chugs the whole thing down as you pulling on the door kicking and banging.

Duke: Now I'm no longer back to the wooing and flirting ~

Duke grabs your arms and kisses all your face from your neck, cleavage, waist, legs and feet.

Duke: I'm moon over you my darling we must get married well be a happy vampire couple. ( Kisses you on the lips so many times )

ME...A...A..I'M NOT A VAMPIRE...I'M JUST A HUMAN GIRL SEE!

You prove your point to Duke as you pour water all over your body to see your normal skin Duke was shocked but a cocky smile.

Duke: I don't care a human girl is more flirty than a two vampires~ Your no longer gonna need these hiding under your dress.

A..Ahhh...DUKE!

Hey you know my name splendid I'll be screaming Y/N when I'm done with you~