Marking You ~ Duke X Maid Reader HEAVY NSFW!

This is for all you dirty readers I'm bad as well none taken XD. Alright enjoy!

In The Castle

You are a young maid who works for The Duke Of Vaults he had saved your life multiple times from the humans that wanted you dead. To return that Duke would always have his way with you from sucking the sweet innocent blood of yours by his fangs. Or his favorite is to play around with your body begging you make him fuck you. After he fucks you the venom hits from your sweet flower and the bite marks her left all over your body. You sigh wondering what is he going to do now. There was one thing that you kept hiding and didn't want him to know. You were falling for him by his appearance, the body, and how he protects you from any source of danger. In the morning he sleeps but at times he likes to watch you from his window with your nice body and curves making him lick his lips just to take you on the ground and bang you now. You shivered a little from anything you do Duke pops out of nowhere.

What is it that he wants from me? Sure I'm his maid or maybe does he enjoy me being teased and pleasure? I can't put my finger on what's on his mind?

You were walking down the dark halls it was morning. Duke was sleeping in his coffin his fingers on his chest. You felt your face burn from how peaceful he was only in his sleep. You decided to go out of the town picking up Duke's medicine. You wonder why does he need a prescription is it for blood, anger or perhaps having intercourse? Duke told you about his doctor he runs late alot so it's better to be patient until he's at the counter.

A few days before

Duke: My doctor is sleazy at times.

How so? You ask dusting the bookshelf as Duke got closer to you.

Duke: Oh let's just say he gets wrapped up into things~

Why are you asking me this? You ask opening the window to get some fresh air.

Duke: He likes persuading others in the bed or someone comfortable.

Are saying your doctor is a player?

Duke: You could say that.

Present.

You sigh walking into the farmacy and their was no one in line. You were close to counter waiting for Duke's doctor to appear. You looked to the left and noticed a cabinet filled with condoms but it was sealed and shut.

Well if Duke ever wanted to get an condom if he even uses one then he'll sure have a hell of a hard time here. You said still waiting for Duke's doctor.

Looking at the clock to the left Duke was going to get up soon and going to wonder where did you leave off to. You decided to go into the office no one was there. Frustrated you walked around the shops to find maybe another farmacy. You were looking at all the shops but you stop to see an erotic scene between and man and women. The man was dressed in a doctor coats and the women top was on the ground as she was panting hard breasts exposed. The man's fingers were on her torso and going inside her hole. You were turning bright red walking back but tripped on your boot heel and feel on a nearby plant make it a crash.

Doctor: Hmmm?

Shit! You said pulling up your maid skirt to hide your flower and looking back awkwardly waving. The doctor was chuckling as he told the women to step out passing her clothes and giving her a light kiss as she steps but the women look kind of terrified. You had a bad feeling about this but then you saw the doctor staring back at you smirking and pointing your finger to you begging to come in.

Doctor: I'm terribly sorry you have to see that. She's a client I paid double if I sex with her and not a bad job she did.

Oh that's quite..... nice You said face burning red folding your hands and the doctor pulls out a cigarette blowing it one leg on top of the other.