A Vampire For All Seasons Autumn Duke X Peril Reader Lemon ~🍋

Duke's Pov

It was the day of Autumn I should be excited but I'm much tired then ever but I fall for vampires is my favorite of all. I got up and stretched my whole body and change into some clothes for Autumn. I decided to put on my Halloween outfit since it suits for this kind of day. My brown coat and down the end has little bat wings coat, attach my black cape and inside Orange and black lines look like a spider web, black pants along with my long black heels, and my black top hat with orange ribbon with black lines attach to it just like on my cape. I got was ready and felt like smoking a little on my pipe and went outside of the edge the balcony I lean my left leg and smoke on my pipe and exhale and let the smoke come all out of my breath. I looked around see pumpkins around and leaves flowing through the Autmn sky and I stop and picked up a pumpkin wondering why do I feel like this as I put my pipe down with the smoke coming out still.

Duke: ( Sighs and looks at the pumpkin he hold with his white fingers) To be or not to be~ That is the question of should I love or be sober?

Y/N's Pov

It was the first day of Autumn it was so peaceful and calm outside and you got dressed in a nice black and white with a hint of Autumn shade color dress and black lacy gloves and long sleeve also a little black coat and white lines around the dress and wearing black heels. You got an umbrella just in case if it rains or too sunny. It matches the dress that your wearing and this was a perfect day to go on a graveyard picnic. You brought a favorite book called F/B and taking a nice bottle of wine with a wine glass to go with it. You got a picnic blanket to lay on the grass and head out the door walking to the graveyard and no one was there just a bunch of crows surrounded but it didn't stop you so then you place the picnic blanket on the grass put the wine bottle down and pour yourself a glass of wine and sat down with your left hand holding the umbrella and smiled taking a sip of the wine and open the page you left off from your book. This was very delightful and hum a little.

Duke's Pov

I was about to call it a night and head back inside my castle and maybe have a few drinks and hit my bed. until all my thoughts were interrupted when I hear a girl humming a tune and I wanted to know who she is and what does she looks like. I love girls and I'm a sucker and player for them all so I hear her humming it was coming inside my graveyard. This girl was near my castle I made a deep chuckle and had her right where I wanted her. First I'm going to toy her around and see what will happen next. I lit up my a match and put more in my pipe and more smoke comes out just the way I wanted to give her my attention. I started to talk around while steping on autumn color shade leaves on the ground while smoking my pipe to lead a trail of smoke in the air so she can noticed .

Y/N's Pov

It seem so quiet as you kept taking sips of wine and reading your book but then the crows starts to make a unpleasant sound and you start to cough, your eyes were burning red, you couldn't see anything but it was all strong smoke and you sway your hand in the air to make a clear path as the autumn wind hit tords you then you reach out and use the black umbrella that match part of your dress it was like a shield and you open your eyes and your arm near your forhead trying to see again from the smoke as all the crows flew out of the graveyard and tords the other direction to avoid the smoke. You had a curious mind and wanted to know who made all that smoke. You continue to walk out of the cemetery and saw a very tall man on the edge near a balcony leaning his right leg and holding a pipe in his left hand and you had no idea who he was or maybe he lives here. You didn't say nothing to him as you back away a little going back to the graveyard picnic. You heard a "SNAP" and look down that you step on a tree branch and it made a loud snap and the tall man turns around and starts to walk tords you as it was a dead end and you were on the edge of the balcony shaking.