Wine Feelings ~ Duke X Reader

Missi: Where the hell are you going?

Duke: To a nearby bar going get some wine or maybe whiskey I honestly don't know.

Missi: You always leave every night.

Duke: You want me to stay here by your side ( Pucker his lips)

Missi: NO! ( Use her hand to slap his face)

Duke: You never seen to appreciate me or the things I do for you.

Missi: I don't trust you, your ugly, also you sleep with other women. Also I hate you!

Duke: Darling this is why I call you a bitch.

Missi: Good because I only have two words for you FUCK YOU!

Missi grabs Duke by his ear and use her heel to kick him off the stairs and down to the ground. Missi shuts the door and took over the sofa drinking her stash of wine.

Duke: So beat it Pfft...Bitch.

In the town the local bartender was doing great business but he had to stop out since his wife wanted him for something important as he stroll down the block holding out the key to unlock his bar his jaw drops and expression of fear when he noticed someone was in his bar but why was he so scared and didn't want come in. The bartender run to the local cop to tell investigate the person inside.

Bartender: OFFICER!!!!!!!

Officer: What is it can't you see I'm on patrol streets?

Bartender: There's a dead guy in my bar looking at taking all of my wine bottles and singing! Get him out immediately.

Officer: Dead guy your full of shit must be criminal getting himself to more trouble.

Bartender: He's in there.

Officer: There's no such thing as a MOTHER FUCKER OF BALLS A DEAD GUY!

Duke hums while looking at the stack of wine bottles he putting in a basket and others taking samples.

Officer: Warn the others get help there's a dead guy. I'M LEAVING THIS TOWN!

Bartender: WAIT!!!!! You can't go. ( Sighs ) What Am I going to do that dead guy will close down my bar.

A girl in red dress was walking down the empty streets heading for a bar until she stopped and talks to the bartender.

Excuse Mr. Bartender what happened? Was there an accident? You ask full of curiosity.

Bartender: Lady there was a...

The bartender had a a good look at your and had an idea he was going to use you as bait to get rid of the dead guy in his bar.

Bartender: THAT'S IT! You seem to be a pretty doll you will go drive that dead guys attention and get rid of him!

The bartender kicks your rear making you fly into the bar as you fall near desk not looking up seeing white hair dye pouring down on your skin. Then you smelled something foiled and heard a very similar voice.

Duke: This might do. Why what is this Ahhh~ A sweet vampire doll this night gets better for me. ( Looks at you)

You look to see it was Duke as you stand yourself and running to the open door which was your exit but he dashes fast shuts the door and locks it standing there holding out his long slender arms as you slow down but he wraps around so tightly to embrace his hands.

Duke: Ahh my darling it's so nice to see you again ~ ( Kisses her lips ) We can go into the night fly away and live together.

N..N...No...Not you again! ( Pulls very right turning bright red)