It's Just A Dream ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)

Y/N Pov

The bell finally rang and unfourtanly I had to walk home and it was a little cold unless I take the bus home. I have some few dollars in my school backpack so I turn my assignment which I didn't finished actually I didn't even started it but I don't care anymore it was complicated and didn't make sense to me. I went to my locker and put most of my notebooks, and books, and my other school supplies in. I had no homework since I finished it all in my free time periods I had yep I was that kind of girl trying to get my work done. I was going to sleep for the rest of the day and wake up around night. I was walking out of the school and I seen 2 stones that were purple and red my favorite colors they looks so beautiful I decided to put the 2 lovely stones in my school backpack anf waiting for the bus and it's been like 30 minutes already I was about to walk home but the bus finally came and I was the only person on the bus I give the bus driver the money and told him where to take me.

Y/N: Can you take me to my home it's Y/S please.

( The bus driver didn't respond so Y/N just took a seat and waited for her location hopefully the bus driver heard her)

                        Y/N Pov

I kept looking at the bus driver well I didn't see his full face but something wasn't right about him. Aren't bus drivers suppose to wear a suit and a cape this man was wearing a vest, black pants, a cape, a top hat and long heels. Also his skin was white and pale a long nose a pointy ears to me he looks like a vampire. I kept watching the roads and streets and the bus driver finally stop and ask me a question.

Duke: Is this where you live Y/S?

Y/N: Yes this is my street Thank you Mr. Bus Driver sir.

Duke: Be careful and sweet dreams~ my pretty darling

                     No One's Pov

(Y/N gets out of the bus and stops of the bus driver saying those words to her how did he knew that she was going to sleep? Who was he? She was going to turn around and ask about who he is but the bus already left still left paranoid and going up to her door step Y/N accidentally pumps into a women carry red bottles in a wheat basket and she had purple hair, white pale skin, a lovely purple velvet dress on her)

Y/N: Oh I'm so sorry miss are you okay? I should have pay attention more. Here let me help you pick your items up.

( Y/N helps the women picking up the red bottles and put them all in the wheat basket and hands then back to her and the women smiled at her)

Missi: It's okay Darling I'm not hurt or injured but next time please pay more attention.

Y/N: Oh I will I promise.

Missi: Well I gotta go deliver these red bottles near the cementary in a castle I have no time to waste.

Y/N: Well okay I'm glad I could help and be careful and good luck.

Missi: ( Makes a grin) Ohh I will and sweet dreams dearie~ ( Walks away with the red bottles and the wheat basket)

                      Y/N Pov

I simply stop again more paranoid then before when the women knew that I was going to sleep. Why is the the bus driver and the women knew what I that I'll be sleeping? Maybe they knew on my face that I was tired. I took off my school clothes and wore my F/C light night gown and took the purple and red stone out of my backpack and I suddleny lay on my pillow holding the stones and I eventually fell asleep. I keep sleeping but I woke up and see that my bed was flying up the night sky was I dreaming of is this happening for real and the purple and red stones were gone out of my hand I was sleeping with them. I rub my eyes and seen so many stars in the night sky and I touched the clouds they felt so soft and fluffy then I seen a my bed landed on some grass and near some tombstones where was I? I couldn't see well since I was half of sleep and it was too foggy so I got out of my bed and went into the fog but I feel in my mind that I'm not alone here I look way up high and seen a castle maybe this is my destination that I should reach to. I suddenly heard a conversation between 2 people so I hide behind a tombstone and under a tree and waited until it was clear. I was throw out of my hiding spot and tossed on the ground by a male and a female and they sneered at me as I was on the ground trying to back away from the 2 of them they were vampires probably after my blood.

Missi: Well my love looks like we have another human darling she's a very pretty one.

Duke: Oh my love she's is a very pretty one~

Y/N: W...ww.w..who are you? ( Shutters in and looks at the 2 vampires)

Missi: She'll be perfect!

Duke: Yes she will become one of us since all the others didn't listen or follow my orders.

Y/N: W...what? ( Starts to tear up)

Duke: You can become a vampire like us darling~ ( Licks Y/N neck slowly and Y/N shuttering and turning red )

Y/N: Please....please let me go... ( Tears come down her eyes) I'm sorry ...i..if I disturbed you and your girlfriend.

( Missi stop and turn red and punched Y/N as she thought the 2 vampires were couples)

Missi: Enough of this! Duke finish her now!

Duke: With pleasure my love~

                  No One's Pov

Duke grabbed Y/N's Hands as he pushes them down in a tight grip as Y/N cries for help but no one could hear her at all it was only her and the 2 vampires that were after blood and wanted her to become a vampire like them as well. Duke pierce his fangs into her neck and slowly suck on Y/N's blood and Missi goes to her other neck since she was thirsty too and the vampires love the sweet blood of Y/N as to stay a full vampire like them Duke was biting every part of Y/N body of he could suck and bite into he simply enjoy it. Y/N layed down but she couldn't move as her eyes wide open when Duke holding a red stone between his bloody fingers and Missi has the purple stone on her bloody fingers as well. Y/N realise the stones belong to these vampires and they were holding a pink stone and giving it to me as they indulge my blood making me closing my eyes and my skin turned white and my ear all pointy my F/C eyes turn into a bloodshot red, my teeth turn into fangs and I changed into a vampire holding the pink stone high in the air then I something happen. I woke up and I was crying and for no reason I was still in my bed alive I was back to normal and those was no vampires around me but I still had a feeling that those 2 people I ran into today where vampires in my dream but it felt real of maybe a nightmare. I got out of my bed and look at the mirror I stop and started to panic and shutter I had red marks on my neck and my legs and my arms also the palm of my hand I was so terrified I ran tords my door but it was locked and above my stairs 2 shadows that were red and purple where staring at me and I'm being here for real and I was holding the red and purple stones.

Y/N: This wasn't a dream after all.

Duke: Oh darling it's just getting started~

The End~

Hello Hello My Darlings it's me Blurry Face again with another Chapter done well I kind of try on this one well I wish it was kind of better but let me know what you darlings think of it. Okay and now I'm happy to announce that my 10th story will be released On Halloween it's going to be a very very long chapter so be prepare for some blood, gore and sexual theme. Hope you guys enjoy❤