How To Be Best Friends With A Vampire Duke X Reader

SHOUT TO loser_skipper For this fangtastic idea in the Friendaversary Stream of Daria and Mina XD. Let's see how it turns out. Alright enjoy ^^

Y/N: Hello to you all! My name is Y/N and today I'm going to teaching you how to be best friends with a vampire . Okay I know he's not the greatest influenced to other's but I can't wait to meet him! Alright let's go and come along too.

You were walking from the cemetery then knocking on the huge castle door wondering if he Duke was home.

Y/N: Hello?

Duke: Who the hell is it?

Y/N: IT'S TRUE YOU ARE REAL!

You jumped with glee and gave him a very firm hugged he just hugged you back and made a nasty grin. Giving you kiss on the lips. You gazed open how long it was but you pulled away hiding your red face.

Duke: Looks like you really enjoy that kiss didn't you toots~

Y/N: NO! Isn't this a little too early for this?

Duke: Not for me ( Pins you down) I wonder how would you react when my fingers slide down your smooth, soft, delectable legs~

Y/N: Ahhh~ No.... I said NO! ( Use your leg to kick his long nose)

Duke: Damn your very strong

Y/N: I don't want this not yet . I'm here because I'm doing a lesson in school how to be best friends with a vampire.

Duke: School?

Y/N: A place where you get an education and learn new things.

Duke: Bleh! Don't like that term. Tell me more.

Y/N: Well I'm always interesting in vampires also in school I don't have any friends except for the teacher's. They don't mind what I talk about and it's all vampire stuff so I want to prove them all that vampire do exist.

Duke: Maybe I should pack my bags and go to Hollywood they need more vampire's like me ( Poses)

Y/N: Duke it's just a project I'll be taking notes while we do things together you know like hanging out!

Duke: Sounds promising I'm in nothing to do and I'm bored as hell.

Y/N: Great so where do you want to go first?

Duke: The bar

Y/N: Ummm do think there'll let me in?

Duke: Sure because we're best friends aren't we ( Ruffles your hair)

Y/N: ( Gulps) Yep

You followed Duke to the local bar and he holds your making your face feel hot while taking notes and adjusting your F/C glasses. Duke chats with the owner noted down be friends and make peace with the owner so you can get the good stuff.

Duke: Here's your drink toots. I made it very special.

Y/N: I'll just have apple juice I'm not an alcoholic drinker.

Duke: Just one sip please ( Grins)

Y/N: Okay one ( Pretends to drink and throws it )

Duke: That was fast.

Y/N: That's some good stuff.

Duke: Glad you enjoyed it.

Y/N: Tell what do you do here this is a conversation.

Duke: Well I like to get my drink on, especially with the rum mixed with blood of a special type, I chat with other human's to past the time. If I see a hot chick I take her home or a motel getting laid. This is what mostly males do like me but I do dudes there a challenge but I'm satisfy in the end.

Y/N: ( Covers face) Well seems like you have wild nights ( Writing) Perhaps when I have free time and when I hit the right age I'll have a few drinks here and there.

Duke: I even play pool one of the best vamps but these humans think I have a terrible skin condition I made it up ( Winks)

Y/N: Oh I understand. What would you like to do next ( Stomach growls)

Duke: Food

Y/N: What?

Duke: You're hungry, let's get some food.

Y/N: We have other thing's to ahhhh!!!!

Duke pulls your arm and takes you to a nearby diner.

Duke: Pick what you like and I'll pay for it. I've got vampire money on me.

Y/N: Okay then I'll have a cheeseburger, fries, and a large root beer is this okay?

Duke: I find it cute and it's no problem at all. Want to go to the carnival after this?

Y/N: YES!

Duke: I'll just have a plate of fries and dozens of Ketchup.

Y/N: This looks so good maybe focus on one on forget it! ( Munches on food)

Duke eats the fries not bad but he drinks the bottle of Ketchup instead and ask the waiter for 10 more.

Duke: Well that was filling.

Y/N: ( Burps) I'm stuffed....

Duke: Now let's go the carnival!

Y/N: Ladies room first please.

Duke: Okay I'll keep drinking these ketchup bottles.

A Few Minutes Later

Y/N: Okay I'm ready

You and Duke head to the carnival still holding onto your journal. Duke grabs your hand going on the highest roller coaster you forgot how deep the ride was started to throw paper balls at Duke for dragging you here. All he did was laugh until the roller coaster started as it goes up and down you seem to enjoy some wild stuff and you turn around to see Duke screaming from how fast you two were going this made you smile. After the ride you and Duke played some games although the ring toss was the worst one.. You kept winning games and hold a giant black cute goblin plush it reminded you of Voltaire's gothic homemaking channel on YouTube.

Duke: Ugh I hate ring toss why does it exist.

Y/N: It's suppose to be challenging like all other carnival games.

Duke: There's was a time I went to the carnival with Missi me and her bounded until she started to beat me at everything and winning every single game. She had a huge plush cat waiting for me to win something so we can leave. This bastard said I can continue he I give him more money and not enough my clothes.

Y/N: That's terrible

Duke: Missi had a kick of it.

Y/N: Can I meet Missi? Is she your girlfriend?

Duke: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ( Slaps your face)

Y/N: Owweee why did you do that?

Duke: She sees all and knows all...I'm dead meat hurry come here.

Y/N: I thought you wanted to do ring toss?

Duke: This is much important! Lay down, take your panties off and make love to me~

Y/N: ( Turns Red Hot) WHAT!? HOLD UP, HOLD UP, HOLD UP!? Should I write this down?

Duke: You can do that later.

Y/N: I'm confused.

Duke: Look I enjoy spending time with and your so cute when you have no idea what's happening also I'm horny.

Y/N: Can't this be somewhere else not in PUBLIC!!!!!

Duke: GAAAAAAAHH!!! I was too late and death.

Duke face was dunked into the dirt by a long black heel.

Duke: I will get in next time owww..

Missi: Hi

Y/N: Hi Missi! ^^ Wanna be friends

Missi: Sure

End