After~Duke X Shy Reader

This Is Dedicated To FWPlacencia 

                        Y/N's Pov

Your a shy girl who keeps thoughts to yourself and distance to others. Of course you always get picked by the students always judging you how you look and why don't you even talk that much and have no friends or even a crush. It didn't matter to you problems occur from your house and school was like a sanctuary to keep the ugly secrets away. The only people who were by your side was the teachers you have on your schedule. One night your were force to stay in the school until 7:30 pm because you struggled in one of your classes so the tutor had to come and help you out so you won't be left behind or be able to graduate and go to college by the age you were. Unfourtanly the tutor you have is an complete asshole he kept insulting you get pissed off for the reason even slap your face if you didn't understand. This time you stand up for yourself and pull your middle finger out and cuss out a storm nothing but rage and frustration in your eye and face red with tears down your eyes. You grabbed your backpack and dash out of the classroom and in the morning you decided to report this bastard to the board of education. You roam out of your school and into the woods having no idea where on earth are you going especially at the night like this.

Y/N: This...( Sighs ) is.. not what I've expected from a night of tutoring...

You stumbled upon a cemetery and saw up a castle but your were shy and afraid if someone was living there you rest on one of the tombstone and lay down couldn't help but cry most of the night a cold wind blew from the cemetery and the gates were open and it was your chance to get in the castle. You still had lack of courage and went the other way for home instead.

Y/N: Who I'm I kidding I'm to shy can't even go without thinking the horrors in there...

Duke: Your going the wrong little one~

Y/N: What?

Duke: Are you seriously going back to your life is nothing but pure bad luck and shame?

Y/N: SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Who do you think you are!?

Duke: My name is Duke but for you your welcome to call me Love~

Y/N: ( Blushed) What do you want?

Duke: Nothing much from a very shy girl roaming around the woods in the night~

Y/N: I can take care of myself thank you..

                         Y/N's Pov

You walked away from Duke but you felt your arms being pulled by someone else. You immediately turn around and now pin against a tree screaming you were silenced by a white hand covering your mouth tears came down your eyes of how scared you were that maybe this is the end of everything. You shut your eyes and the white hand moves of from your lips and you felt a harsh smash by another pair of lips. Your eyes grew wide and you blushed so hard when you see that Duke was kissing you. You didn't know what to do but your mind and thoughts were interrupted by the kiss made you bliss and give in. You kissed back and shoulders wrapped around his neck and Duke was hugging you. Your face buried into his chest and you two start with another kiss a long, dominate, blissful one. Your eyes were hypnotized by the red eyes like starting down your soul and whole body then the battle of tongues begin he was going all over inside your mouth by the time both of you were down nothing but slivia drip from both of your lips. Duke carried you bridal style and your hands were attach to his chest as he was walking to his castle.