Survival ( Duke X Peril Reader)

( Y/N Pov)

It was night time and I was hidding near a tombstone on the ground near an abandoned cementary as I took a peek he wasn't there so I kept breathing back and forth then I sigh as I seen my clothes my F/C long sleeve shirt ruined and torn also barely covering my breats showing half of my body, my F/C jeans were torn up half of my legs being exposed next I have straches and blood also mud all over my body, my hair was a mess and I was beyond scared of my life. How could this have happen to me? I started to tear up from all the stuff that's happening to poor little me. I had no where else to go, I'm tired, everything hurts, I'm so I'm so hungry all of this just for being chased by a vampire making me his bride. I look up and seen the tall shadow with red eyes looking directly at me as I craw down on the grass tearing up also trying to get away from this vampire who behind me using his staff trying to whack me and I turned around screaming and more tears came out of my eyes but I know I had to defend for myself so use so a small table to hide myself and use as a sheld as this vampire bang the table so hard it started to come in half now I have to run. Why I'am the only target that gets in perils? Why me!!!!! I said out loud as the vampire hit his staff almost near my back but he missed then I was still crawling on the grass and trying to get up but I notice that the vampire stop for a second still holding his staff and looking at my tight rear end and he started to steam up also turned red as he kept looking at it. I look back at him shocked but I made a grin on my face which gives me an idea if I seduce this vampire thinking that I show affection to him he'll probably leave me alone or what if he falls for it. I have to give it a try then. The vampire stood there as I sit in a sexy position pulling my F/C long sleeve shirt down along with my bra showing half of my breats to please the vampire and I made a flirty face to him and kept smiling at him.

Y/N: What a laugthy vampire you are~

                      Y/N Pov

The vampire was now starting to blush and I see that the vampire had a nose bleed while still looking at me and I grin even more that I had the next phase to do. I put my arms around my neck and onto my hair seeing that my breats expose more and my bra barley covering anything and I sway around the cementary bending down my rear end popping at the vampires face as he turn even more red as I touch his black beard and chin with my delicate finger giving him a flirty face as I pointed my finger and stood near him and I have him a lust smile as I bend down near his black pants and putting my hand inside my breasts and the other on my leg slidding down.

Y/N: I want you to come here~

Duke: ( Turns Red hot and shutters and then he uses his staff to whack Y/N out)

Y/N: Kaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! ( Get whack on the head by Duke's staff and knocks out)

                   ( Duke's Pov)

I looked down at the girl I sighed and put my hand on my face full of frustration and mixed with stressed as well. I carried the girl with bothof my arms putting my staff back in my side pocket and walked back to my castle that she enter. She is a beautiful one but also quite stupid at times when will she ever learn that anyone can never mess with a vampire especially the males like myself. I use my staff to open my castle door and head inside and thinking to myself of what should I do to this young girl now I know I had so many ideas but now it's hard to decide. I went down my dungeon but it wasn't an ordinary dungeon I called my S E X dungeon mostly it's for my favorite victims that I like to toy around with. This girl is my new favorite of all time now I hang her up on a rusty hook tied up her hands by my red ribbon from my staff and sat on a chair waiting for her to wake up.

A Couple Hours Later

Duke: Wakey wakey Sleeping Beauty~

Y/N: ( Groans and yawns) Uhhh Huh?

Duke: ( Chuckles) Your probably wondering what happen, and how you got here well let's make it simple and not too long you came in my castle and you fell for my little trap and that's why your hear but don't be scare or angry. I'm not going to hurt you, I'm going to do something special~ ( Smirks)

Y/N: What are you going to me vampire? Suck my blood, torment me? Some cult or spell?

( Duke tilts Y/N's chin and gives her a look full of lust)

Duke: ( Chuckles) Even better then that~ Welcome to the S E X dungeon your my favorite of all~

( Y/N stops shocked as tears come down her eyes as she keeps pulling on the red ribbon from Duke's staff but it was too tight)

Y/N: ( Shutters and whimpers)

Duke: ( Purrs at Y/N) I know your going to like it~

Warring Sexy Scene coming up. You have been warned

                      No One's Pov

Duke take off his gloves and slowly licks her neck all over as she closes her eyes more tears coming out of her eyes. Duke next took off her torn up F/C long sleeve shirt and then her F/C pants and her licks her legs and as he moans in pleasure. Duke then tilts Y/N  neck and he slowly kisses her on the lips full of passion as she was still hang and tied up in the red ribbon Y/N falls for Duke and constantly she was in love with him as Duke's tounge was playing with Y/N. Duke trace his fingers onto Y/N bra and slides it down giving Y/N breats a little squeeze and pinched as she still kisses him more and more and Duke seem to like his victim but he was toying her around so he could do his very dirty work. Duke put his other hand on her legs and went near her rear end and her woman part as he simply talks to Y/N of admiring how beautiful she is and also doing her.

Duke: Have I ever told you that you are the most beautiful girl I ever meet in years I've seen~ I simply adore you and Thank You for visiting me it's gets quite lonely in my castle since I have no one else to share my feelings and thoughts with.

( Strokes Y/N' s Hair)

Y/N: Why me?

Duke: I love you that's the reason why my love and you'll make a beautiful bride~

                    No One's Pov

As Duke looks at Y/N's face and he kisses her even more as she does the same for him but then his fangs popped out and took a dive into Y/N's neck as he bite her down deeply making Y/N moan in pain as she was still hanged up and the blood dropped down on the ground and all over Duke's white pale fingers as he keep indulging her neck and a mixed of black and red blood was inside as Y/N stood helpless and tears ran in her eyes as Duke was enjoying her sweet blood as Y/N barely have her eyes open. Then Duke licks her bloody neck as most of her blood ran off the ground and on her body as she wakes up with white skin, pointy ears, and red eyes holding Duke's staff as she had a headache and Duke released her from the hook and carring Y/N with both of his arms having a wicked smile on his face.

Y/N: W..w...what did you do to me?

Duke: ( Chuckles) Your now my new bride~

The End

Hello Hello My Darlings it's me Blurry Face here with another story finished finally I was inspire by my BFF Minouchechipie from one of her stories related to the Vampair Series so I did something related that. So more stories will be coming out soon. Hope You Guys enjoy❤