Halloween ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)

No One's Pov

It was Halloween and Y/N's Uncle R/N came to visit her and also spend time with her on Halloween since Y/N's Mother and Father didn't return yet and her grandparents where out of state and her cousins were a little scared of being with Y/N even though she is family but she had been though a lot of her nightmares and the things she done involve murder and her monsters with thinks that they control her. Her Uncle worries about her a lot while the other family members ignore or stay away from Y/N. She stays in a Hospital the doctors and nurses are trying to figure out of what is on her mind and making her do those things and what is wrong. Sometimes the doctors see Y/N talking to someone and her pictures involve vampires every time and in the walls she would write words in a different language. The doctors always looks Y/N as a target or a something evil inside her. It was Halloween and it was a little scary for Y/N since many things can happen on a holiday like Halloween. Y/N's Uncle R/N gives Y/N a bride costume for to wear for Halloween even though she'll be staying mostly in the hospital for the whole night. Y/N tried on her bride costume and it fits her perfectly and it was pink and black like a gothic wedding you could say. Y/N have her Uncle a big hug and Thanking him for the costume he gives to her and her Uncle hugged her back.

Somewhere Far away from The Hospital In A Castle

Duke's Pov

Tonight is the night me and my pretty darling Missi go and hunt for human flesh and suck all of there blood until nothing left out of them. Also scaring others as well which makes it more fun then ever also some of my dirty work just can't let Missi see~ Now I must prepare myself because it's going to be a long night away from the castle and Missi is coming a long with me. It's also time to find another victim on my mind someone who's a girl, beautiful, helpless, had no where to go staying in a place all through Halloween night, a girl who's sees things paranormal and who scared most of the time, also someone younger.

Missi: Alright Mr. Seductive what do you have in that dirty mind of yours now?

Duke: ( Chuckles) Well my Missi dear I've been planing going around Y/S for this year what do you think?

Missi: I honestly don't care what do you do just want this night to be over with so I can read with no disturb by you.

Duke: Awww don't be bummed Missi it's Halloween it only happens once a year~

Missi: Yes I know don't remind me.

Duke: ( Carries Missi out of the couch and going out on Halloween night) Well I guess will do this my way.

Missi: What in the? Duke put me down now! I'm not going out for this nasty holiday!

Duke: Oh yes you are~

Missi: I HATE YOU!!!!!

Duke: Awww I love you too!

Back In The Hospital

Here is what Y/N looks like for Halloween