~Beg For Me~ Duke X Reader EXTREME 🔞 ~Smut~

You decide to take the dare and head into the castle where a vampire name Duke Of Vaults lives but there's a catch, especially for women who don't end up getting bitten like men there's a treatment that Duke does for his women who are prey. You rolled your eyes and think it was just a horny man who was obsessed with vampires and wants something in return for a one-night stand. You didn't have anything to do and since your parents were away for a while it was just you. You wanted something exciting besides being in the shower drinking wine and having your legs near the shower curtain.

I'm going but I'm going to prove to you that vampires aren't real! You shout out to your friend who was checking out a guy with half of his chest exposed and You look to see your other friend whose face was flushed and half of her skirt lifted up and a liquid dripping down her panties as she barely holds onto a chair. You knew that your friend went out to get laid which she did but it wasn't to any kind a man more like a monster.

Ahh, he wanted more but I couldn't handle it... Your friend said in between panting heavily as you were confused and let her use your jacket to keep her warm.

His body was ice cold but warmed up when he was inside of me but something felt odd... I couldn't stop we kept going faster and faster until I passed out and woke up in the streets with something leaking down my panties it belong to him so I made my way to meet up with you guys about this night.

You went out to go fucking with a monster You question looking irritated and went to the door heading to the castle.

If you meet that hot piece of shit tells him to call me some other time! Your friend shouted as you wave back trying not to shutter and walk in the direction where the castle was located. Not only your friend but you heard other girls on the street telling others about how much they were orgasmed by a vampire. You went into the cemetery and saw the main door open but the candles were all burned out so you manage to walk in to meet this master of seduction himself. You went upstairs to see a glass of red wine being poured down and the smell of heavy cigarettes wanted to make you gag as you took one more step and saw the vampire that every girl wants to take home or fuck with.

Well~ Well~ Well~ Another one I do spot to have a claim to me. Such a delight no my darling where should we start? The vampire said putting his glass down and taking his cape off and opening part of his chest as You were standing there, face completely flushed had no idea what to do since this vampire is very bold and has so much pride in himself when he comes with new prey.

Listen whatever you plan on doing I'm not interested.. You said shoving your arm close to his nose taking a sip of the wine glass being bold which made the vampire put on a grin.

Playing hard to get I like that in a woman ~ Names Duke by the way toots hope you don't mind but I shall be calling you that for now Duke said leaning back against his chair as you sit on his desk with your legs close to his chest.

I didn't mind at all hmm Duke does that mean royalty? You ask holding the glass leaning your face close to his as he places a finger under your chin breathing while you try not to break of how wet you felt and shaking.

My darling my name can be anything that you think of~ He said as he stands up as you get up and headed to the main door feeling flushed.

Something the matter darling, have you ever had a boyfriend like a vampire boyfriend Duke said walking in your direction his heels touching the tip of your sneaker turning the other way hands on the wall, and opening the door to get some fresh air.

Duke then chuckles his finger sliding on his vest and then puts his hand around your waist and turns the back to the castle locking the main door and then throws you onto his king-size bed.

I'm not afraid of you... You said with a huge swallow and you felt ashamed since your body already knew what it wants and craving for.

Don't you want a vampire boyfriend darling, darling~ Duke said his face close to yours making your gasps with excitement and your hands folded up to your chest.

Do my fangs make you wet? I know that I could make you feel so much better than any mortal. Duke shows his fangs already dripping saliva as he pulls down your jeans and panties tracing a finger to the whole making you gasp with tears down your eyes how bad you really needed this.

Just wait until you feel my teeth sink into you're throat, baby. Wait until my venom takes over like an intense orgasmic drug only I can provide to you~ Duke then leans your body down his tongue licking down your sweet neck, tearing your clothing, and his eyes filled with lust stare into your eyes making you feel hypnotize and couldn't move your body Duke was in full on control as he extends his fangs piercing them inside your throat, drips of blood pour down from your neck and breast they were perky and sensitive. Duke places his slender finger squeezing them making you squeal as he sucks down your throat. Your blood tasted so extremist to him he couldn't stop but he didn't want you to pass out on him. Duke then pins your arms above you as he tends to spread your legs all the way as he licks his lips of your blood he has to suck dripping down his tongue. You try to talk but it was hard by how much blood was dripping since he aimed directly at your throat.

I know you want to be this vampire's plaything. You want me so bad, you want to feel me fill your holes up until your stomach bulges, don't you?

You couldn't stand up as Duke glided his fingers down your core with a heavy shove urge a pain and pleasure made gritting your teeth of this sexual tension.

You want me to fuck you until you break, don't you? I can give you everything you want. I'll give you everything and more, and I'll make you take it all, over and over again. Just admit it, you need me. That's all you need to do, just a few words, you can do it. Beg for me~

Duke leans down pulling down his pants his warm cock below your entrance but he lifts you up making you face him as you were flushed ever couldn't stand the amount of teasing this vampire was doing to you. You lean over to kiss the tip of his cock as he growled a little as he pulled you by the hair you were mumbling your words afraid but you wanted him so bad, you wanted this hot vampire fuck you senseless making you twitch sore and be all his no one else's.

Duke...I...I..ahh...I want you...

Speak up toots~ I need you to be more clear of that~ Duke whispers and licks your ear making you shutter as you place your hand on his chest and pant heavily.

I WANT YOU TO FUCK PLEASE! FUCK ME PLEASE, PLEASE FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!! You shouted with your fists up couldn't take it anymore with your hole dripping on his cock. Duke smiles and places a finger upon your lip and gives you a warm passionate kiss.

YOU BEGGED~ AND NOW YOU SHALL GET IT~ Duke said as he pins you on the ground and pushes his cock all the way inside you making you yell since it hurts but it felt so hot. Duke starts to thrust in and out of you as you grabbed onto the carpet moaning out loud which makes Duke go even fast.

MMM~ FUCK~ TOOTS YOUR SO FUCKING TIGHT AHHH~ Duke growls his hands on your hips as you felt salvia pour down since your tongue stuck out and Duke immediately presses his lips onto yours and kisses you with his tongue twisted around your throat making you gag. DUke then flips to the other side your back holding him close as he hits your g spot going in the extreme.

AHH DUKE~ HA~ HA~ AHH DUKE I'M GONNA~

CUM~ HMM~ DO IT BABY~

You scream out to Duke and you felt an orgasm release as he saw how much liquid has spilled all over.

My~ MY~ Someone was a horny little bitch~ Duke replies

Fine I needed this... you said panting as Duke lays next to you with a cuddle.

Toots~ I want you to come here more often if you feel like you need a relase~ Duke said stroking your hair as you clutch onto his chest feeling exhausted and sleepy.

Duke I wouldn't mind that at all it gets lonely sometimes you said as you rest you're eyes.

You'll never feel lonely with me because when you wake up from you're slumber. I'm gonna fuck you again~

~End~