Vampirness Aid Missi X Sick Male Reader

SHOUT TO Puppet198463 for this amazing request! Hope you like it.

Well for all you Male Readers do I have a treat for you~ You can request not only female which is the popular choice as you can see from the book XD. You can request male roles as well I'm up for anything you want Spooklings leave a request in the comment and I'll do the best I can get it done Alright Enjoy!

Y/N: Hi Missi here's the book that you wanted. It was from the local library across town.

Missi: Thank you my love this is exactly what I need. You are such a good helper.

Missi kisses Y/N on the lips as they lay on the couch.

Y/N: I always want to make you happy. I am your boyfriend after all.

Missi: You always do also those kisses every night makes me motivated my love.

Y/N: Would you like some wine.

Missi: Yes make it two glasses for me and you. I honestly can't drink this wine bottle all by myself.

Y/N: Not at all. I love you Missi

Missi: I love you too Y/N

Flashback

I have a girlfriend name Missi she invited me in the castle because she would always see me peeking upon the window she would wave and I did too. I started to devlop feelings for her I wish I knew what she like when she was human. I'm sure she's a  beauty. My heart was thumping when I was holding dozen of black and purple roses with a card I wrote for her heading up the steps I knock on the castle door to see if Missi would answer. I had a few minutes of silence no one was there I started to search around the cemetery until the weather changed it was cold and I started to sneeze and couldn't catch my breath. What was happening to me? I place the roses near tombstone number 8 and find a shelter to stay until the morning. Missi is a vampire possessed by the staff of the owner who's seems to be a prick everytime Missi mentioned his name. Fuck I knew that I should have brought a sweather wearing a tank top was the worst option. Shivering still I was laying on the grass hoping that this weather would change then I felt a raindrop son of a bitch.....My hair was wet, shoes were wet, my whole body was wet. I think I was coming down with something first the coughing, sneezing and great a fever I felt warm  it was night again. I got up from the cemetery and head to the castle knocking on the door one last time until I collapsed.

Missi got back from a ladies night putting her usual purple velvet dress on holding onto the staff until she saw a man laying on the ground near the steps. Missi pulls out an umbrella unlocking the door kneeling down to see the man was terribly ill.

Missi: You poor man I'm going to help you.

Missi carries the man inside the castle closing the door while starting up a fire place. She lays him on a nice comfy bed taking his wet clothes and puts on a white button up shirt with some black shorts. Picking up the pace Missi pulls out a illnesses it appears the man has three and there the most common but worst ones. Fever, running nose, and sore throat.  Missi was actually proabaly transport the ill man to the hospital but that will be impossible so she's going to nurse him back to health.

That following night Missi gives Y/N some medicine to help him relax and sleep for a few hours while she does treatment. Missi adds more comfy pillows, rubs some Vix on his chest to help him breath from his nose since he looked very ill. Missi smiled seeing Y/N heat up from the temptation and she gasps when she felt a hand onto her palm. Missi blushed a little but ruffled up Y/N hair while placing an ice pack for him.

Missi: He's so handsome I want you to get better soon. ( Kisses his hand)

The Next Day

Y/N: GAAAAHH I'M ALIVE! What the..

The door creaks open as Y/N hides under his covers.

Missi: Oh you're awake hope I'm not intruding.

Y/N: Missi?

Missi: Y/N you have to know better not to stand for hours in the rain and cold damp weather.

Y/N: I was trying to find you my love but you weren't there at all. So I waited and waited but you never came.

Missi: Oh Y/N I'm sorry this is all my fault you became very ill because of me.

Y/N place his hand on Missi's cheek smiling at her

Y/N: My love this not your fault all I ever wanted to do is see your gorgeous face.

Missi: Oh Y/N!

Y/N: I love you.

Missi: Do you want me to tell you the diseases that you have?

Y/N: I'm a bit nervous but I trust you

Missi: Running nose, sore throat, and  a high fever.

Y/N: AM I GOING TO DIE!?

Missi: ( Giggles) No silly this is normal for human's like you. I have a list and the supplies in need to help you recover.

Y/N: My love I don't know what will I ever do without you.

Missi: You'll think of something

Y/N: Hey!

Missi feeds Y/N some bowl of soap, then she gives him a nice massage on the back also the staff did come in handy for certain kinds of spots.  Missi takes his temperature and make sure that he wasn't hot nor cold just right. She would sometimes watch him sleep and whisper nothing but sweet things in his ear which made him shutter as she giggles with amusement.

Y/N: My love are you alright?

Missi: ( Coughs) Are you feeling better Y/N?

Y/N: I'm alot better thanks to you. I was planning on going for a graveyard picnic. Would you like to come?

Missi: ( Blows nose) That sounds delightful but I might have to stay in I feel dizzy.

Y/N: My love!

Y/N catches Missi into his arms as she looks at him blowing her nose with her face red and stuffy.

Y/N: My love you're sick since you took care of me now it's my turn.

Missi: Oh no it's just a common cold.

Y/N: The graveyard picnic can be on hold for now on I'll be taking care of you.

Missi: Y/N stop you ( Giggles)

Y/N: I love you

Missi: ( Sighs) Okay you can stay

Y/N: And?

Missi: I love you too

End.