~ Fuck Finals! ~ Duke X Female Reader Heavy NSFW 🔞

Hello Spooklings it's me again once again you don't have to me out but once again I've been ghosting out due to college studies but I finally have good news. I'll be on break tomorrow so I'll catch up on oneshots in this fic and others that are new that I want to start publishing. Thank u for the patience and still enjoying my Vampair Fanfics you have no idea how much I miss making these. I'm on a smutty phase so your in luck another one with Duke having his way with our dear or poor reader.
Enjoy ^^

Night falls once again and you were on the books due to school pushing your buttons. You were enter the castle instead of hugging or saying something back to Duke. You would go in the sofa or the room that Duke let's you stay in to get to work opening up your heavy text book along with your computer that you always hold in your backpack. You went to typed and writing down stuff down the margins between the words that you were going to be tested on. Duke noticed that there was a pattern about this " Finals" you were studying for it got him irritated because it was taking time away from spending time and fucking.

Hey Y/N like my purple attire ~ I was thinking that maybe you and I can take the night out and scare some humans Duke said doing the jazz hands.

That's nice but cannot gotta do work for finals you responded not even looking at what Duke was wearing.

He sigh and went out on his own until morning where he slept in his coffin majority of the day away.

You had a few breaks between by using the bathroom, graving snack then back to the computer.

Next falls again and Duke comes back once again he holds out a horror movie and some snacks he got from the store and taps you on the shoulder.

Wanna watch a scary movie, got snacks and drinks. My favorite of all " ~Scream~ Duke said his hand on the dvd.

Uhh maybe another time busy you responded once again typing on the computer as you rubbed your eyes.
Duke drops the Scream movies and snacks on the ground disappointed as he saw your eyes bloodshot red and your body slower then before.

Toots you need to rest, get off that computer before you over do it. Duke responded concerned but you shook it off as you continue to type.

No professors demand more, need to stay focused. I'm fine Duke you said as you continue your work even though you felt overwhelmed

Suit yourself Duke said as he walks away closing the door leaving you be.

Chilling in his coffin Duke was smoking a cigarette his hand clutching on the pillow. He couldn't take it anymore he wanted to spend time with his favorite girl not to mention also give her a good fuck at the same time. Duke was losing his patience he put of his cigarette out and closed the coffin since morning rises.

Tonight no more work

" Fuck Finals"

The next morning you rubbed your eyes taking a small break from the computer and then grabbed something to eat. You did feel bad that you were neglecting your time with Duke he was very clingy and very possessive over you. The time you had a panic attack he held you and also made it up by ultimate pleasure in the sheets. The time you had a fever and he made you soup and read stories while rubbing your head telling you how much you mean to him in the world. The time you had a ex friend who was trying to steal Duke from you but he made her pay when he saw you cry uncontrollably as he kisses you and you two has sex in the garden and some others did see but Duke had a way to erase that scene full of bliss. You smiled at those wonderful memories but you knew you had to get this final done.

I will work more today so I can finish then I'll spend my time with Duke as promised. You said as you head back to the computer and starting typing and writing more.