HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANDORA!^^ ( Gift)

Okay I'm like so so so late TheNightStoryLover b-day was July 19 and I just got back from vacation and didn't realize that I've missed a lot of things. Anways having that said Happy late b-day darkling thank you so much for being my friend and keeping me in contact about vampair stuff I appreciated and I'll probably ask more requests for your oneshot book I'd like to see more stories lol. Hope you like it.🎊🎂🎊🎂🎊🎂🎊🎂🎊🎂🎊🎂🎊🎂🎊🎂🎊🎂🎊🎂🎊🎂🎊

                   Pandora's Pov

I can't believe today is my b-day but how can I celebrate it? I mean I have friends but no one really doesn't know about my favorite fandom The Vampair Series by Daria Cohen on Youtube also haven't heard a text from Blurry Face I did mention her that July is my b-day month. Hope she didn't forget about me. I'd always haven't heard anything from Duke or Missi either whenever I'm around them they don't say much or talk to me they pretend that there doing some thing. Did I do something wrong or did something happened? Duke does give me flirty items or suggestions that involves with me and him plus a bed and a males protection  thing for there banana. Missi always hits him with the staff from dirty acts not to mention he's horny all the time which makes me very uncomfortable.  I decided to read more fan fics of anything related to The Vampair Series or Threnody by Mina Rose aka Admin Chan to past the time and rewatching livestreams that Daria posted on her YouTube Channel.  A few minutes later I took a nap wondering did anyone forget my birthday? I heard my phone vibrate and got a text message from Blurry.

Blurry: Come to the black silhouette castle I'll send you the directions. I'll won't say anything else because you'll have to see for yourself ( Winks)

Should I go to the castle or stay here? It sounds found and Blurry's tone made me wonder why am I involved. I was going in my normal clothes but it's my birthday let's wear some thing nice.

Pandora's bday dress

Okay according to Blurry this is the cemetery pass it is the

Okay according to Blurry this is the cemetery pass it is the.... oh made it. I gulped hands shaking but kept calm but smiled lightly opening the door slowly heading inside the darkness.

Pandora: H...h...Hello

I mutter my words as the door slams shut looking around nothing but darkness surrounds me. I felt the verge of tears black shadows were staring down at me it can't be am I being hunted. I look closely saw red and purple shadows with devious smiles they jump on me as I scream so loud I fell down the ground and started to cry and beg for my life.

Pandora: GET AWAY FROM ME!? I'M NOT ON THE MENU! MY BLOOD SHALL NOT BE TAKEN! ( Cries uncontrollably)

Duke, Missi, Blurry: Surprise Happy Birthday Pandora!

Pandora kept crying her hands covering her face.

Blurry: Hey Pandora it's okay only Duke and Missi.