A Vampire For All Seasons Winter Duke X Peril Reader Lemon ~🍋

Duke's Pov

It was the first day of Winter I looked at the snow falling upon my window it was so beautiful and no sun but nice and chills. I got up put on the heaviest coat I could find it had many belts and fancy design it was black my personal favorite with a nice long scarf to go along with it. I put my black pants and black heels on my top hat and was out the door. I was out of my castle and walking and singing a little bit of let it go from a Disney movie Frozen. I kept walking in the snow and saw a trail of holes from my heels I was wearing in case I wanna go back just follow my trail. I look up at the lovely winter sky and the naked trees and some snow covered them. I pass down the tombstones, graves covered in snow or melted snow look back at my castle singing my favorite part from the song.

Duke: The cold never bothered me anyway ~

Y/N's Pic

You got up and saw upon the window it was snowing it was the first day of Winter. You mind winter at all it just don't want to be covered or throw by snowballs. It was very dark out there so you got out of bed and put on your winter heels with white cloth, black heavy coat with heart shape buttons and mittens to keep your hands warm. You were ready and put on hoodie and step outside walking in the snow and looked around it was just you. You catch some snowflakes and made snow angles and spin around letting the snowflakes land on your H/C hair. You spin and dance a little in the snow then you felt the cold winter breeze hitting your face as you kept youself warm and rub your mittens together. You saw more snow falling in the black sky then you hear singing and other snowy footsteps but you couldn't help but listen to that beautiful whoever it was they sing like a professional. You walked more into snow your black heel boots making noise from you stepping in the snow and the cold wind blew more and you did your best to keep yourself warm and followed the trail of that wonderful singing and you exit out of the a castle and the cemetery also the gates as you walked more slowly seeing a trail of heel snow spots and you quickly followed them befoe the weather turns out to be worst then ever or more colder. You walked more into the snow and stop seeing a very tall man wearing a black coat, black pants, and heels. Also a long black thick scarf and black gloved to go along with it and top hat and you saw part of his skin was nothing but a pale white and you walk more a little and saw his eyes nothing but red and long pointy ears you didn't know if this man was human or not? It was best that you didn't say anything and you decided to head back and walk another way until footsteps from the snow occur tords you and kept on walking and reach the gates but this time there were closed and locked. You turned around and a black glove grab both of your wrist and pulls them back and you wear on someone's black large coat and you turn a deep shade of red and the person chuckles and petted your head softly and gives you a soft kiss and you completely blushed who was it showing you so much affection.

Duke: Your body is cold~ Let me warm you up ~

Y/N: Wh..What? ( You were shivering )

Duke: Mmmmmm~ ( He kisses you and you blushed as his gloves touching your waist a little)

Y/N: Ummm....You are very warm.

Duke: ( Chuckles) Your so sweet~

Y/N: What do you want?

Duke: Mmmmm~ ( Place a finger up your chin) You~

You rub your two mittens to keep yourself warm and sneeze a little and felt two long arms picking you up and walking in the snow and closed your eyes whimpering of what's going to happen and Duke kept chuckling at how adorable you are being scared and cold. Duke sang a soft tune to you as he place you down on the snow and sways his hand and grab you and both of you start to dance while more snowflakes fall down in the black sky. You blushed at this when Duke spins you around and holding your mittens into his black gloves and he lifts you up and down and you actually smile at him and then you suddenly keeping your balence as Duke and you were ice skating and you sway around with him and did a figure eight together. Duke let you skate on your on and give you a thumbs up and smile and you stop and spin around lifting your arms, legs and heels up in the air you ice skated gracefully like a swan. You went to Duke and you two slow ice skate around in circles and laid his head on your shoulder and your hands wrapped around his neck and you both stared at each other and went into a deep kiss on both of your lips. After that Duke takes your hand and you blushed as he walks with you back in the castle. You were silent at the moment by your heart pump fast and you couldn't stop blushing then Duke started a conversation since it was cold and the snow on the ground slowed both of you down .