Your The Fucking Reason Why~ Duke X Female Reader 🔞

Let's start the new year with some good old smut one-shot of your favorite spaghetti man being a horn dog and seductive to you~ Enjoy!

In Duke's Bed

You legs were nothing like jelly the way Duke was thrusting inside your hole with your legs spread wider. Duke was going through a phase to the point everytime he sees you the only thing in his mind is " Sex". It didn't stop you because for some reason you would always give in to his touch and body not to mention how many times he pierce his long fangs in your delicate flesh. You saw the windows were open since that night was pretty warm along with your clothes on the ground and Duke had nothing on along with you. You squeal out Duke more than once as you felt your liquid dripping down and Duke grunting once more how hot and horny you both felt.

Duke: Fuck... ahhh shit babe your fucking incredible. Cannot believe ( thrusts ) I've been doing this majority of the night ~

Y/N: Ahhh... Duke...Ahhhh Duke...ahh it hurts your going to deep

( Thrusts)

Duke: I know let the pain go away and focus on the pleasure I give you~

You felt your arms being grabbed my Duke to thrust you more inside him as he ran his finger on his tongue to plunge a finger inside your hole making you scream in pleasure

Duke: Relax you know you want me this is why I'm fingering and fucking you~

Hours Later

Outside of the castle located in the garden shed, A long blonde hair vampire Daddy materiel with a sword practicing more fighting skills with dead plants Duke never pay attention to you immediately slam the door open with a red face screaming in embarrassment.

Y/N: ARTEMIS!!!!!!!!!

Artemis: Y/N what seems the matter? Never seen you in a mess like this?

Y/N: Artemis it happen again I can't control the urge of my body wanting Duke so badly this time I was going to use a cross but it didn't work then a night ago i threw garlic it turn him on for some reason.

Artemis: Here's a thing you should consider Y/N. I could you and Duke banging all night long especially since the windows were open. I have my time to visit the castle but of course I come in the awkward moments.

Y/N: I'm sorry if we were loud I'll definitely let Duke know for sure no sex tonight.

Artemis: A Vampire like that hmm before he use to be scared and silent but now he can't keep anything in his pants that's how fiesty and hungry he is.

You felt your face flushed more and see Artemis practicing with his swords. You were curious and Artemis actually let you hold onto to his sword but it was quite heavy making him chuckle. Artemis suggest you wear something nice tonight be dolled up and go out with Duke instead of being in the castle days and days. Artemis even help you pick out the dress and put your f/c hair strains slipping into a bun. You smiled and gave Artemis a hug and immediately head back to the main hall to meet Duke

Artemis: This is what I exactly need ear muffs for the whole night. Knowing my luck Duke would probably wouldn't want to leave the house when he sees her in that dress.

You also held onto a rose to also match the elegance but you felt your face burn up not knowing what was going to happen next.