Dressing Up While Making Love Duke X Female Reader NSWF🔞

Hey ya its Blurry another smutty warning once more so for my lovely dirty mind readers enjoy!

Duke how long do we have to stand here? You said still holding onto the bags. It was late night and that's when most crowds in malls attends to close and we had the place to ourselves. Duke for some reason kept putting his hand over his chin stroking his vandyke while you were walking the same pace as him. It was nice to be out of the castle for a bit sometimes it kind be lonely and boring once in a while you did ask Duke if you can visit places and most of the time he say yes and hold your hand.

Y/N there's a dress room why don't you go put on the outfits from this bag .

You look to see that all the bags you were holding were white with red wrapping but the one Duke was holding was a Crimson red with black wrapping you didn't remember having this back during your shopping trip.

Oh before you say anything my darling that bag is from me. I went to do some shopping as well. Outfits for you to try on by MY choice ~ Duke said with his hand on his chest licking his lips which made you stutter a little bit.

That's sweet of you Duke but I'm really happy about the clothes I bought here you said but Duke made sure you still had that black bag in your hands even if it's with a little force. You didn't want to make him angry since Duke done so much for you like a boyfriend or husband you ever wanted only difference is that he's a a vampire and your human.

I do apologize Duke if it makes you happy then I'll go try on the clothes you said with a warm smile which made Duke pleased but also he covered his hand from his lower half.

Mmm... just the small reactions you do to me is making me hard~ Duke said in your ear as he add a few huffs from his voice making you gulp a little from the sexual tension.

You immediately push Duke aside and show him the outfits he picked out for you

One was a purple very short one that sparkles all over showed lots of your body but it sure can catch a shine to your lover interest Duke he was sitting there admiring your looks.

You look lovely in purple and the sparkles shimmer when you shake that ass around~ Duke said crossing his leg up as you blush a little.

Thank you Duke you replied as you slipped it off and tried on the next dress.

The one was a short black dress breasts shaped in a oval and long black sleeves. You put your hands on your hips and walk to Duke and bending and your breasts showing more making Duke grin as he felt a BONG from his pants he was hard. Duke bit his lip of how most of your back was exposed.

Black is one of my specialities my darling and that dress with your breasts all over is making me turn on ~ he said his face laying on your breasts for a few minutes as this made you flush.

Oh I never knew tight dresses can make my breasts pop out more maybe its good to have some changes. You slip of the black dress and went for the last one

It was a simple short red dress most where girls where to parties or dates red is an eye candy color for romance and hint of lust. You slip the dress on and fair enough that dress made Duke go feral pinning down as he licks his lips once more and undoing his belt and bat trousers.

Fuck... I can't take it anymore darling those dresses I will buy them for you after I fuck you right here~ You felt your legs spread apart as Duke put two fingers in his mouth and opening your whole pluging them in to get them nice and wet. You started to moan in pleasure and cry of ecstacy.

Ahhh....Ahhh...Duke... you cried out with your face flushed as Duke pressed harder and harder making your nipples perky under the red dress your wore.

Looks like someone wants me that bad hmm~ Duke questions as you nod your head as a response for letting Duke proceed by slipping the red dress off and pushing you on the room your breasts exposed hitting the glass of the mirror. It was really cold and pressure making you have tears down your eyes from the force but it still felt good. Duke then pulls down your panties with one leg on the wall as he tugs your hair and whispers to you seductively.

Now we have all night to be here so I'm going to enjoy pounding my load into this wet, tight pussy of yours~ Mmm I know you'll love it too.

Duke press the tip of his cock into your entrance as he makes you look at the mirror seeing how obedient you were to him and how hot and bothered you were at this moment. Duke presses his lips onto yours with a few sloppy kissing as he shoves his cock all in way into your hole making you scream as you held onto him

AHHH FUCK...AAAH.. D.DUKE... AH YES DUKE.  You said with your leg high which you felt pain as Duke's thrust goes deeper and wetter stretching you out making you cry but a few kisses in between the rough sex helped you deal with the pain and pleasure that this vampire made you.

Now to have a bite of your sweet blood while I fuck you more ~ Duke said as he pierced his fangs into your sweet elegant neck with no warning the blood trailing down from your breasts, precum and onto the floor going up and down you felt the a few cracks on the mirror as Duke grunts and huffs for the finishing moment he pulls you aways from the mirror and makes you clingy onto his body thrusting up and down

Ahhh fuck I'm close Duke grunted as you felt the same whimper and seeing the cum starting to drip then in no time Duke pound and thrusts the last of his cum all inside you as you gasps and eyes roller back the small chair was covered in Duke's cum as he looks back to see you helpless and twitching and the amount of blood loss while he was marking and fucking you

Shit darling you were incredible ~ We should do this more often Duke said as you agreed as he picks you up hands you a towel to clean up the cum from legs and body so at home he can fuck you more and this time you'll be in bed.

End~