The Best Christmas Gift~ Duke and Missi X Reader

Shout to Firebirdxl5  for having a wonderful Christmas special for 2019 hope you enjoy!

                        Duke's Pov

It was snowing I couldn't believe my eyes for the past time me and Missi were drinking wine in delightful size pink tea cups sitting near the fire place. It's Christmas eve I felt like something was missing I tugged on Missi's shoulder pouring more wine into her tea cup. Gee I didn't realize she's quite a drinker when it comes to wine especially if it's the red kind. I place my tea cup down and place my finger on the frost winter the snowy weather seem beautiful it gave me an idea and of course I'm bringing Missi with me.

Duke: MISSI! LET'S GO OUT FOR CHRISTMAS EVE IT WILL BE A WONDROUS EVENT!

Missi: Fine I'll go but keep your hands off of me and don't do anything stupid or I'll rip your heart out!

Duke: Don't be such a grinch Missi! This is the joyous time of the year besides you need to get out of the castle.

Missi: I'll be happy if I'm away with you.

Duke: Let's just go shall we?

Me and Missi went to the town to go and do some trouble which I didn't tell her yet so it would be a surpsire because I know she loves to cause mischief just like me. We saw a pretty light show I broke the switch and wrap the pretty lights around a police officer put over duck tape over his mouth and wrote Merry Christmas on there and gave him a wink. Missi made a werid look but then she made a smirk back to me then we head off to a nearby skating rink were people skating around Missi use her the to make a huge crack and turn into a cold river where everyone froze and fall deep down. I smiled widely and stole a pack of cigarettes from a wealthy's man coat. Next we head to the store Missi lights up a fire burning the trees and bring out some old skeletons like guards to attack the people. I never have this fun from quite a long time and I owe it all to Missi.

Missi: For such a stupid no good vampire I have to admit this is really fun.

Duke: I'm glad your enjoying yourself consider this a present.

Missi: Here it's a lump of coal just for you.

Duke: Oh what a lovely present hopefully I won't hit your skull. ( Smiles widely)

Missi: Is there anymore wine I'm famished from all the destruction.

Duke: Sorry you drank it all but we have some egg nog I'll take it to go and we can sit back near the fire place until we fall asleep.

                     Y/N's Pov

I was bundle up walking back home with a Christmas wreath in my hands since my mom and dad cannot come home for Christmas I decided to lighten things up by decorating, giving Christmas cards to anyone I see, play in the snow and wait until Santa Claus come to my home. I ask for other things for the past years but I just only want one thing I've been saying this over and over that I go crazy a little thinking about. I suddenly bump into someone actually two people with white skin, pointy eyes, and red eyes are these vampires!?

Y/N: I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention are you alright?

Missi: Ahh don't worry about it were okay.

Duke: Yeah okay ( Looks at Y/N)

Y/N: Oh ummm Have a Merry Christmas I'm heading home.

Missi: Were are your parents little one?