THE 6.6.6K VIEW SPECIAL!!!!!! Head Over Heels ~

It's finally here I've been waited to do a special for my 6. 6.6k views but I passed that but what the hell it's all for the darklings. SPECIAL SHOUT  OUT TO TheNightStoryLover for voting of this story also for the help with this one shot!!!!! Thank you all so much and enjoy this love, lust, tango, and revenge one shot~

Y/N is a good student she always have eligible grades, she didn't give any crap from other's, she kept receiving mail for so many colleges, she was no problem at all until one man who's not human had his eyes on her. He would always watch her twenty four seven he would find ways at the door but the night he would reveal himself since he's nocturnal. You may know that this man is a vampire who feeds a new victims or preys but he's always thirsty for a new one. He lives with a female vampire but all she does is ignore him and hate him she never loved him. The female vampire was his first love and victim but she threw it away ever since she came to his castle she never ever wanted to see him or meet him. She still lives their since she holds his powerful possession his staff and only she holds she turns into a vampire explains why she's a Bitch to him. He doesn't pay attention anyway while she's in the castle taking over he would go out in the night screwing or having sex with other girls. There names were Duke and Missi. Duke was head over heels for the next victim heading this way to his castle he makes a huge smile getting all dressed up and Missi rolls her eyes and uses the staff bonk his head.

                       Y/N's Pov

It was the beginning of S/Y and I have to get my act together if I want to be accepted but this castle wish it would burn down. Many of my classmates that are all girls went missing and lost of there body parts or undergarments are found in the cemetery or blood stains around which made me shutter because most of them died or use for sex. Who ever this person in I want them dead for all the deaths and mayhem it caused in my town! This is why inside my backpack I brought garlic and two crosses one wooden and the other metal. I open the castle door it was so dark and was hard to see where I was going until the door closed by itself which made me gulped and be cautious every step I took. I looked at the wall and nothing but a very cold pair of fingers rested on my shoulder which I was now pale white wondering who caught me.

Duke: I've got you now ~ ( Whispers to her ear and bites it roughly )

Y/N: Ahh~ Who the hell are you?

Duke: Why I'm the owner of the castle Duke of Vaults malady~ I've been watching you and waiting.

Y/N: What!?

Duke: I'm head over heels when I looked for my next victim since all the previous ones were just toys or want to stick something from my stiff~

Y/N: Are they all dead?

Duke: Yes all dead and no longer virgins~ ( Chuckles )

Y/N: I see...

                        Y/N's Pov

Ugh I wanted to kill this creep but I had to keep my act and be nice to him even though it's so hard to comply to a vampire who gets laid every single night. How can he even handle it that like his hobby it sickening! He showed me to the main halls and ask me if I would like to stay for dinner and I smiled and was flattered well it's all part of the act. I took a sip of wine and he grabbed on my shoulder and his mouth was inches to my neck I shoved him off and told him I need some privacy he let me be excused. I saw that my outfit was ruined he must have spilled wine while trying to get my neck what a bastard. I saw the dress he provided for me it was meant for a dance or tango. 

Ugh part of it was so revealing but why would he want me to wear this. I had no choice I put the dress on with some high heels same color match with the dress and put my hair up in a messy bun. I was finshed as I saw Duke wearing the most ridiculous outfit I have ever seen. He had a rose in his mouth and clapped his hands is he seriously doing the tango!?

Duke: Y/N~ Care to do the tango with me~ I've waited all night for this but care to take this rose and I'll give you something special a girl always ever wanted ~ ( He kissed her hand )

Y/N: I'm so honored to dance with you and I'm looking forward for later ( She winks and holds his hand)

Duke and Y/N dance to the tango well Duke was a professional dancer and actually Y/N was not bad herself. They swing, sway, bend and glide around the main halls, Duke lowers Y/N down as she place her hand on his cheek and Duke red eyes glow and he grinned wide. He raised Y/N up her leg slide around the carpet with a long twirl Duke gives her he smirks and pushes her to the wall. Y/N growls in disbelief grabs on Duke's shoulder dances with him and press her high heel on his foot as he covers his mouth and instead chuckles and pulled on Y/N's chest as she moans a little. This made Duke smirk even more but Y/N was gonna let him win she holds onto him and snuggles him and punched his nose. Duke growls and his knee up her face as they both fall down together. They spin each other around as Missi looks back at them wearing a nice outfit but with a elegant look.

Missi: Mind if I join in~

Y/N: It would be a pleasure .

Duke: Anything for you my dear Missi ~

Missi: Suck pussy asshole!

Duke: I have but not enough.

Missi: UGH!!!!!! Let's get this over with.

                 No One's Pov

Duke and Missi hold hands and dance together but hated each other as Y/N tries to sneak away until Duke grabs her rear and forcing her to dance with them. It was the same thing you did to Duke but was violent when Missi appear. Missi sways around kicks both of Duke's knees and the staff tip on his rear and she literally starts choking him. Poor Y/N was around in circles having no clue what's gonna happen until she fell on the ground and part of her dress opened. Y/N face flustered when she saw no undergarments wear acquired. Duke and Missi were going on it by punching and kicking until they look over at Y/N. Duke's lust took over and he place Y/N on the wall opening her legs wide and tugging on her chest and start to kiss her body. Y/N blushed closing her eyes and his tongue was close to her area he looked at it for a while and start to slip a finger in her until Missi jumps kicks his face and he tells unconscious on the ground. Y/N tries to cover herself and Missi hugs her tightly.

Missi: He won't hurt you no more. You'll be okay.

Y/N felt safe around Missi's arm and Y/N place her hand touching the staff that Missi now owns. A change happen when Y/N's eyes start to glow and made a grin.