Cannibal Buffet~ ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)

I should warn you my pretty darlings. This chapter would be kind of graphic deaths, blood and gore in this one. You have been warned. Okay my pretty darlings Happy Reading!!!!! ;)

Y/N Pov

I'm so exited that my mom letting me go out camping on my own with my friends for once I actually had friends to hang out with. I had like 5 but the only problem was they were the popular girls and I was a girl who loves to read book and listen to music as for them well getting boys to fall for them, wearing tons of makeup also there kind of bossy to me. At least they treat me fairly which doesn't bother me. I know the exact place to go camping it was a woods unknown and very far away from my home. I got my backpack ready my phone and portable charger in my bag and brought my collection of Vampire books that I love to read. I kiss my mom on the cheek also saying good bye. She told me to be back soon which I will so I was off and I didn't see my friends but only one but she panic and ran over to me sobbing and have blood and her outfit torn up I was wide confused but my friend told me everything.

R/N: Oh Y/N we have to go right now!!!! There coming and they are really hungry for human flesh! Please we must hurry and find the police or someone!

Y/N: R/N what are you talking about? First you need to calm down I'm sure we can all work this out.

R/N: NOOO!!!! WE ARE GETTING OUT OF THESE WOODS NOW!!!!! WHILE WE STILL CAN!

Y/N: I don't understand I thought we are out here for camping?

R/N: Where suppose to be camping until vampires showed up tords the night and took are friends!

Y/N: I thought vampires were just in books or stories?

R/N: They are suppose to be but not now there are 2! They are really hungry tords night! Come with me of you want to live.

Y/N: Well okay then....

Y/N Pov

I was running somewhere in the woods with my only friend trying to escape but I'm not sure if this is a prank of she's being straight up real here. The only problem with my friends were that they love to play pranks or scare me which I hated that a lot but it kind of felt real that R/N was simply panicking and she grabbing my arm so tight and her clothes a little torn up I think I should believe her this time. We finally made it to the end of the forest but I realise that I turned my back and I heard my friend screaming for help and my name as well. I seen her being dragged by something and more blood coming out of her mouth and reached out and kept pulling her hand and telling her not to let go and she didn't but she couldn't hold on much longer so she decided to let go and she screamed all the way down until she was gone. I stood on the ground frighten and crying that my friend was really good forever. I had a new plan for myself going home right now while I still can. I kept walking in the woods seeing the trial of blood it must have been my friend so I kept following it I eventually stop and I was out of the forest and then I look up and I was near a castle. My eyes grew wide open as I seen the castle so huge and looked kind of creepy for me. So I felt confident and I went inside and I knock on the door then the door open by itself which gave me a chill down my spine. I went inside and I see candle lighting up and I also see bones on the floor and some blood all over the walls and I looked at the dinner table I simply screamed in horror as I seen body parts all over and they were all of my friends except one of my who might be still alive or dead. Guts, liver, lungs, organs, ribs, skin, eye balls, spine, and more human flesh all over it made me cry more then I started to hear music around the room but who was playing or in other words who lives here?