Vastum X Duke Straddling Upon Vamp~ NSWF

Video: https://youtu.be/nitkoyv6Fdo If it doesn't work then it's on N. O. D. channel go and check it out.

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO N. O. D for being part of When You're Evil MAP. Also this was a highly request fic and you know what I do fuck it write it XD. Vastum is N. O. D character not mine and Duke belongs to Daria Cohen I only write and do fan fics I do not own them just letting you all know alright enjoy ^^

Vastum's Pov
It was night time of course every vampire scenario always starts out at night but wait would happen if started all at day nevermind continue on I was ticked off because my apartment blew up after the girl I live with was singing Bitch lasagna in some kind of rap music teens these days so much happens why do I always have to be part of the weirdest shit I don't understand this human planet called " Earth". I kept looking straight and the night sky was red weird does it turn purple or a dark blue and where are all the stars? I sighed having a night to myself until I met him........ I fell on the ground but didn't land on the dirt nor grass but I landed on a body could this get any weirder? My legs were spreaded and my ass along with my tail where something very hard my green eyes widen that I was straddling a vampire!!!!!!! Although this vampire was quite enjoying this what a pervy bastard. I was about to get off but I felt a sharp nail gliding down my ass and my face was bright red while the vampire was giving me a thirsty look. He was wearing a long vest, black cape, black top hat with red ribbon attach to it, black pants, long black heels, red eyes, long pointy nose, red eyes and smile that knows that you're fucked.

Duke's Pov

It was such a beautiful night leaving my castle for a few days was the best thing at night is where I get laid whoever encounter me. I checked inside my pants am I hard that quick I guess. My hands behind my back one leg up the other one there should be someone coming to my direction. I was patient smiling smugly while waiting it was quite peaceful but a horny vampire like me I need sex well ding dong~ I just found something to solve my throbbing boner. I extend my leg as he fell directly on my chest oh hot. Mmmm~ Mmmm~ Mmmmm! He had a nice thic ass and he's built up oh I'm going to take him tonight.

Vatsum: SHIT!

Duke: Hey there looks like I'm about to get sum after all~

Vastum: I beg your pardon?

Duke: I was just laying down here waiting for exotic pleasure and look what I found~

Vastum: You got it all wrong! I was getting away from my apartment ticked off and need time alone.

Duke: Well I can help with that hot stuff~

Vastum: Ahhh ~ GET OFF ME!

Duke: Hmmm.... Nope! In my territory my rules so you're mine now devil~

Vastum: ( Gulps face red) UHHHHH....

Duke: I always wanted to be taken by a devil ~ ( Smirks)

Vastum: I'm flattered thanks....GAAAAAHH!!!

Duke still laying down pulling down his pants as his other hand resting on Vastum's ass pointy his sharp nail deeply with drip of blood. Vastum out a moan feeling his body pumping Duke's hard as he tried to keep it together but all he saw was pure bliss.

Vastum: Just take me...

Duke: Good choice ~

Vastum stop Duke as he pulled out several condoms but this made Duke chuckle throwing them to the side.

Vastum: What are you doing?

Duke: I don't use those when I fuck ~

Duke and Vastum were roughly kissing until Duke just went on with him by riding his cock up and down Vastum felt something hot and sticky but he was more focus on the pleasure holding onto Duke tightly with more humping and thursting. They both didn't want to stop.

Vatsum: Ahhh~ Oh Satan~ Ahhh~ Fuck!!!!

Duke: Ahhh ~ Yes right there hitting that tight spot ~ Ahhh~ Fuck yes~

Vatsum: Ahhhh~

Duke: Lay on the ground now I'm after that nice thic ass of yours~

Vastum: Ahhh~ I can't feel my legs

Duke gets on top his cock insert Vastum asshole as he goes deeply inside humping while Vastum moans loudly his nails digging in the grass feeling how hard Duke went on him.

Duke: You haven't told me your name ~

Vastum: It's Vaaaah~ Vastum Fuck~

Duke: Mmm I like that~ even this ass of yours ~

The two moan while holding onto each other the night was quiet at least no one was around to see a devil and vampire fucking in the woods.

Duke: You like that~ Ahhhh~

Vatsum: Duke~ Nrgh~ I'm gonna...Mmm... I'm gonna cum.

Duke: You ready to come devil we'll I'll be nice since you let me hump the fuck out of you so go on show me what you got.

Vastum: DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vastum face was red as he screams Duke's name while his hot sticky cum went inside of him. Vastum collapsed on the ground breathing heavy after having hot sex.

Vastum: Fuck.....

Duke: Damn look at that you came alot. I'm impressed we should do this another time toodles~

Duke pulls his pants back up and vanishes into the night sky. Vatsum groans feeling his member going to sore along with his ass. Instead of going back to the apartment he just laid there the whole entire night.

A Few Days Later

Bile: Where have you been? YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR HOURS!?

Vastum: You don't wanna know...

Bile: You sure?

Vastum: Just take another devil... My butt... Don't let me meet that Duke again.... He is.... Hardest than I thought...

Duke: Hey!

Vastum: AHHHHH GET AWAY!

Bile: Owwweeee VASTUM IT'S JUST ME CHILL!!!!

Vastum: Guh.... Never again

End.