At Your Service Part 7.5 NSWF! Duke X Reader

I won't say when I'll create At Your Service because if I make it I'll lost track like the others stories I've been working on XD. So it will be out whenever I get a few chapters in progress won't be for a while but we'll see what happens. Also Happy first anniversary Zombie Prostitute The Fitfh One of Daria Cohen's The Vampair Series on my Dad's b-day triple XD. Alright also NSWF warrning this is for you naughty readers~ I'm almost at 1 million reads thank you Darklings!!!! Enjoy!

                      Y/N's Pov

You've been a maid by a vampire named Duke of Vaults who lives in a tall black silhouette castle alone. When you lived in the mansion from the previous owner that you served and locked up every door from the vampire attacks and you were attack and brought to the Duke's castle he enjoy sucking on your blood, teasing your body all over and his fingers slowly going down your lower area his desire is to take your virginity away but he seem to spare you and felt pity what you've been through from the past. You laid out a tray with some grapes and open a wine bottle pouring down in cherry flavored wine. Picking up the tray you tried your hardest to help Duke changed like the time he had a mental breakdown thinking about his past related to his mother who passed away. You were there the whole time talking things over and even tell him to go outside once in a while to relax. You smiled at him fingers on his cold skin giving him a hug while tears pouring down over his cape. You fixed your hair a little walking with the tray wondering where Duke is and you heard groaning and moaning   outside. You were curious but embarrassed what to discover because to loves young attractive w
girls made you cringed and teeth clinched tight. You put on a bright smile waltzing from the main hall opening the door going to the cemetery your face was flushed seeing what Duke getting laid by a zombie prostitute.

Duke: AHHHH~ YES HARDER BABY~

Duke moans as the zombie prostitute grinds her hips more in his dick making it point hard and soaked.

Duke: AHHH I'M GONNA CUM!!!!

You were so red shaking unknowing your anger hit and you threw the tray to the wall shattering the diamond shape window.

Duke: AHHHH HERE IT CUMS!!!!!!

You were pisssed but cover your face with your hands to keep it together and you turn around to see Duke noticed you as you dash back in the castle.

Duke: Hmm?

Duke turns back to see a figure slamming the castle door he sighs with frustration pulling his pants back up, puts his hat back on walking to the castle but the zombie prostitute stops him. Duke turns back as her pink skeleton arm raising up oh right has to pay her with vampire money.

Duke: You lucky I'm being generous you did well here's 500 grand.

The zombie prostitute takes the money heading to her tombstone counting how much she got as for Duke he has to deal with a peeping maid.

Duke slams the door open walking down the main hall as you were hiding near a gargoyle statue huffing and puffing you were in the heat it was the worst time nipples poking out, feeling wet down there and face flustered Duke was close by that's why you were feeling this way.

You dash away to the cemetery the zombie prostitute waved to you while counting her vampire money Duke gave her. You hide near tombstone but still in the heat and Duke was getting closer and closer he can smell your feel which makes him thirsty. You felt dizzy and couldn't stand on your knee high boots end losing catious looking at the beautiful night sky.

Duke: She has a lot to learn must been  seeing me and Genevieve over there naughty maid ~ I'll put her at her place.

A young girl name Venessa goes through the cemetery hearts coming out her mind happy to see Duke again  passing through the tombstones.