Night School( Duke And Missi X Peril Reader)

( Y/N Pov )

I was reading Twilight one of my favorite books to read until I got a letter as my Dad read to me he was simply shocked at pissed at the same time. I couldn't read or see what to letter said on there but I did had a feeling that it require me involve like any other situations I'm mostly involve which I try to avoid that stuff.

Y/N: Daddy what does it say? I'm I in trouble? Does is involve me?

( Y/N didn't say anything and hand the letter to Y/N as she read every single world then her eyes grew wide)

Y/N: ( Reads The letter) Dear Parents of Y/N, L/N, we are requiring that your daughter is failing in one of her classes and she won't pass and be left behind and it will cost you a lot. We are giving your daughter a chance to sign up only for one thing that could help her pass. The PSAT test is coming up all the other students from her classes took it 2 weeks ago. We are requiring your daughter to come join Night School and take the PSAT test there. Don't need to worry there will be other students and extra teachers to help out if she struggles. Once we get the results from her score will sent you another letter to see if she passed or failed. This is a chance to get her moving forward. Thank You for your participation.

Sincerely: Mr. Vaults and Ms M

Y/N: NIGHT SCHOOL? PSAT? ONE NIGHT AND ONE TEST? I don't get it.

Y/N Dad: Your not going to stay here unless you get a passing grade from the test and the teacher responsible for it. My suggestion it's starts Tonight at 7:30 pm to 6:00am your going to be there for a while start packing and go to your school now!

Y/N: Yes Daddy I'll start packing up.

Y/N Dad: I DO NOT ACCEPT FAILURES IN THIS HOUSE HOLD GOT THAT!!!!???

Y/N: ( Tears up and shouts back at him) YES, YES, YES!

Y/N's Dad: Good now get the Hell out here.

Y/N: Yes Dady... ( Gets her stuff walks out the door pissed mixed with sadness as well)

                     No One's Pov

Y/N was walking at dark to her school to take a test as she wipes her tears by entering the main entrance of the school and she opens her F/C backpack and takes a look at the letter of the room that she is suppose to be in for testing. Room 666 it said on there so she had to go up 3 stairs and she looks at the door and number in red ink 666. Y/N looked very confused that the number of her school go to 100 to 300 not through 600. Y/N turns the knob and goes inside and hoping that other students would be in there luckily there were some kids. Y/N took her seat in the back row as the teacher comes in not one but 2 teachers there were male and female. The only problem was they had white pale skin, pointy ears, and red eyes also they didn't look human to me more like vampires.

Duke: Hello class my name is Mr. Vaults I'm going to be your teacher for the PSAT a requirement to help you pass a class that your failing. Also I have an assistant teacher of mine that would be joining us today please welcome Missi or call her Ms. M.

Missi: Hello my darling classmates I'm going to be your assistant teacher to help you out if they are any kind of struggles. So fill free to ask me anything because me and Mr. Vaults will be watching~

( Y/N stop and looked directly at her 2 suspicious teachers as they were coy smiling at her)

                       Y/N Pov

Ms. M was passing out the PSAT packet and the questions as well and she offers us pencils and a huge chocolate chip cookie as a snack or something nice she offer to us. I look at the cookie as I seen other students eating the cookie I also look at Mr. Vaults hearing him chuckling seeing the other students eating the cookie I looked back at my cookie as Mr. Vaults bent down and talked to me as I kept holding my cookie trying not to turn red or even blush at him.