A Visited From A Friend ( Duke X OC Character)

This Story is dedicated to PandemoniumsKey Thank you so much for doing my request and
making The Night One and 2 shots I love that story so much. So I hope you enjoy this another gift for you.

Charlie's Pov

I didn't realize of how much work to do but this is College and my parent's except more out of me but I can never get a break at all. I just wanted leave my town and have time with the nature life no matter how far away it is. The bell rang I was finally going home after a long day studying, taking note, worksheets, searching things and being stressed out. Before I head out my administrator wanted to talk to me private and this made me bewilderment of my grades, tasks or myself what was I doing wrong? I grab my backpack and all my books then my administrator talks to me but he was so calm he didn't even raise his voice so it made me relax a little.

Administrator: Charlotte you are one of the best students in this college of your choice but however I see you been kind of stressed lately and it makes me worry. Is there something bothering you that your not telling me?

Charlie: It's fine and it's Charlie well I'm just kind of stressed out because I have all these projects in my mind and there so much to be done but I don't have time.

Administrator: I see it's very understandable if you like why not tomorrow you have a day off and come back the follow week how does that sound?

Charlie: You mean I can take a day off and not come in tomorrow?

Administrator: Yes and this won't be counted against you I'll make sure all of the sponsors and principal know that you're going to take it easy.

Charlie: Wow I can't believe I'm going to have a break. I don't know what to say?

Administrator: You're welcome.

Duke's Pov

I was sitting on my long couch drinking some blood in a glass watching the fire place dancing around by the sparks and flames. I sigh of being bored I wish I had some company that can keep myself busy. Who wants to go visit a vampire in his castle killing or sucking blood. I sigh and look over my albums of all the girls I messed around with or kill or had sex with but one picture strike my calling. I looked very clearly and close and I recognize that girl what is that Charlie!!!???? I stop for a moment and it's been years that Charlie hasn't visit me I hope she still remembers all the kind stuff I did. She is such a sweetheart I love her deeply maybe I should make a surprise for her.

Charlie's Pov

I was so happy that I can go home and chill do what ever I want but I stopped for a moment looking at dead trees and a graveyard it gave me a gasp from a couple years back that I know where this path lead to. It's been forever long time that I visit his castle but should I just go the other way. I wanted to go back and why do I like him or miss him. Do I hate him I'm not sure but I live alone so what I'm I going to do anyway about that . I open the castle door and it was dark this was how it all started me entering his castle for the first time. I toss my backpack with all my books and assignments to aside and wonder if he was still living here. It seem so creepy but I felt a cold hand touch my shoulder I looked back and I gasps seeing a huge pitch of darkness surrounds me and my direction but something felt odd I knew it was him but he was hugging him and this made me blush a little.

Duke: Oh my dear Charlotte I missed you so much ( He hugs her more)

Charlie: Duke is that really you? Also please just call me Charlie. ( She blushed and hugs him )

Duke: I set up a special dinner just for the two of us.

Charlie: Duke you really didn't have to make a special dinner for me.

Duke: ( Chuckles and holds her close ) I wanted to. Tell me Charlie why did you come back here ~

Charlie: I was just wondering if you were alive or still living here .

Duke: I'm very much alive and my good looking self as always .

Charlie: Oh brother ....( Rolls her eyes)

Duke: Come on you're food is gonna get cold .

Charlie: Alright I'm coming .

Duke's Pov

I was walking with Charlie I kept playing with her beautiful hair and I kept chuckling until she trips on the carpet and I catch her just in time and she blushed and it made a grin a little and she pushes back and walks faster and I turn into my shadow form and I was sitting on the chair and she saw how fast I was made me chuckle as I pull a seat for her and she sat down and she shove her food down and I couldn't keep my eyes of her she's so beautiful.

Charlie: Are you okay Duke? ( Eats more of her food )

Duke: ( Chuckles ) I'm more then okay~

Charlie: This food was really delicious thank you.

Duke: Your welcome dearie~

Charlie: ( Puts her plate in the sink and noticed Duke was close to her) Hi again?

Duke: I love you Charlie it means so much to me that you came back to visit me. ( He kisses Charlie on the lips )

Charlie: I love you too Duke. I'll have to admit I did miss you a lot. ( She kisses him more)

Duke: Would you like to stay with me tonight?

Charlie: Yes Duke I would love to stay with you in all my life.

Duke: ( Chuckles and kisses Charlie more ) That's my girl.

Duke's Pov

I love to taste Charlie's lip and we kissed for a very long time and I carry her to my room and we cuddle but most of the time we couldn't help but kiss and kiss and kiss it felt like heaven having a intelligent, beautiful girl like her around me. I had my fingers around her back and she had her hand on my chest and we indulged are lips closer and deeper I purred a little around her neck. I saw her blush and it made me laugh since I love to tease her. I saw the sun coming up I was afraid that she was going to leave but she was laying down next to me cuddling with me and I smile and pet her hair and hold her close )

Charlie: I'll stay here a little longer.

Duke: I love you Charlie. ( Kisses her)

Charlie: I love you too Duke ( Kisses him )

The End~

Hello Hello My pretty darlings it's me again and don't worry I'm not dead! I'm so so sorry I haven't update this book for a while but now I have some time and Thank you all for keep voting on this story I'll try to update more but not dead that's for sure. Hope You Guys enjoy❤